my two year old doesn't want to nebulize and very very hoarse voice

kalebsmommy

Hi chevbacher, I just joined but have had the same troubles getting my son to do his nebs and vest. The solution Icame up with was to give his vest when it was close to nap/bed time, he fusses a little but the shaking always puts him to sleep. Then he just sleeps through the rest of the vest treatment. After the vest is over I do the nebs as he sleeps. Doing it like this while he sleeps has taken a ton of stress off of me and he actually gets the full treatment because there is no pulling away and fighting me. His care team thought this was a great idea and said it was fine for me to do it while he slept. I hope maybe this can work for you, I know how stressful it can be.

kalebsmommy

Hi chevbacher, I just joined but have had the same troubles getting my son to do his nebs and vest. The solution Icame up with was to give his vest when it was close to nap/bed time, he fusses a little but the shaking always puts him to sleep. Then he just sleeps through the rest of the vest treatment. After the vest is over I do the nebs as he sleeps. Doing it like this while he sleeps has taken a ton of stress off of me and he actually gets the full treatment because there is no pulling away and fighting me. His care team thought this was a great idea and said it was fine for me to do it while he slept. I hope maybe this can work for you, I know how stressful it can be.

kalebsmommy

kalebsmommy

kalebsmommy

kalebsmommy