NAC dose for child

lilismom

I ordered the Stanford videos and was so excited about the trial with NAC that I would like to add it to Lili's supplements. Problem is they only tested on older kids, and I can't seem to find any info on recommended dosage by weight. She weighs about 42 lbs.

I brought up NAC with her Dr at clinic yesterday and he didn't know enough about it to give me a dosage amount, when asked if I should add it, he said you could try. That was his response to probiotics as well. So I consider it a green flag.

Has anyone been giving the fizzy NAC to their kids? If so, how much?

Thanks

lilismom

I ordered the Stanford videos and was so excited about the trial with NAC that I would like to add it to Lili's supplements. Problem is they only tested on older kids, and I can't seem to find any info on recommended dosage by weight. She weighs about 42 lbs.

I brought up NAC with her Dr at clinic yesterday and he didn't know enough about it to give me a dosage amount, when asked if I should add it, he said you could try. That was his response to probiotics as well. So I consider it a green flag.

Thanks

lilismom

Thanks

lilismom

Thanks

lilismom

Thanks