NAC dose for child

lilismom

I ordered the Stanford videos and was so excited about the trial with NAC that I would like to add it to Lili's supplements. Problem is they only tested on older kids, and I can't seem to find any info on recommended dosage by weight. She weighs about 42 lbs.

I brought up NAC with her Dr at clinic yesterday and he didn't know enough about it to give me a dosage amount, when asked if I should add it, he said you could try. That was his response to probiotics as well. So I consider it a green flag.

Has anyone been giving the fizzy NAC to their kids? If so, how much?

Thanks

lilismom

I ordered the Stanford videos and was so excited about the trial with NAC that I would like to add it to Lili's supplements. Problem is they only tested on older kids, and I can't seem to find any info on recommended dosage by weight. She weighs about 42 lbs.

I brought up NAC with her Dr at clinic yesterday and he didn't know enough about it to give me a dosage amount, when asked if I should add it, he said you could try. That was his response to probiotics as well. So I consider it a green flag.

Thanks

lilismom

Thanks

lilismom

Thanks

lilismom

Thanks

eli

Hi Sarah, sorry i cant' help you. I too am interested in knowing, so i will just

BUMP

your post hoping that Amy (Sakasuka) reads it and replies. She would be the best person to ask regarding Nac.

Take care

eli

Hi Sarah, sorry i cant' help you. I too am interested in knowing, so i will just

BUMP

your post hoping that Amy (Sakasuka) reads it and replies. She would be the best person to ask regarding Nac.

Take care

eli

BUMP

Take care

eli

BUMP

Take care

eli

BUMP

Take care