NAC first dose!

theLostMiler

Just finished glass one in a glass of grape juice... have a couple questions

1) Does it matter how much liquid you dissolve it in?

2) There is some discussion as to "life" of the NAC, how important to wait till all fizzy gone?

3) The new Bioadvantex is 900 mg, is it still 3 times a day, or only 2 b/c before it was 600 mg.

4) I am suuuuuper excited to see if I cough up a plug!

5) So does it actually increase FEV1 persay, or is it just feeling like you are coughing more productively so you feel better

6) Pretty excited, hope that it works like everyone says... I will be disappointed if it doesnt do anything for me

7) I am on IV cefoxitin pump, the whole 2 hours w/in that type of abx... does that matter since it is not oral? It should only be if an oral abx in the categories listed in the info sheet right?

Thanks for listening.

theLostMiler

2) There is some discussion as to "life" of the NAC, how important to wait till all fizzy gone?

3) The new Bioadvantex is 900 mg, is it still 3 times a day, or only 2 b/c before it was 600 mg.

5) So does it actually increase FEV1 persay, or is it just feeling like you are coughing more productively so you feel better

6) Pretty excited, hope that it works like everyone says... I will be disappointed if it doesnt do anything for me

7) I am on IV cefoxitin pump, the whole 2 hours w/in that type of abx... does that matter since it is not oral? It should only be if an oral abx in the categories listed in the info sheet right?

Thanks for listening.

theLostMiler

Thanks for listening.

theLostMiler

Thanks for listening.

theLostMiler

<br />
<br />1) Does it matter how much liquid you dissolve it in?
<br />
<br />2) There is some discussion as to "life" of the NAC, how important to wait till all fizzy gone?
<br />
<br />3) The new Bioadvantex is 900 mg, is it still 3 times a day, or only 2 b/c before it was 600 mg.
<br />
<br />4) I am suuuuuper excited to see if I cough up a plug!
<br />
<br />5) So does it actually increase FEV1 persay, or is it just feeling like you are coughing more productively so you feel better
<br />
<br />6) Pretty excited, hope that it works like everyone says... I will be disappointed if it doesnt do anything for me
<br />
<br />7) I am on IV cefoxitin pump, the whole 2 hours w/in that type of abx... does that matter since it is not oral? It should only be if an oral abx in the categories listed in the info sheet right?
<br />
<br />
<br />Thanks for listening.

Brad

Hey, Let me know How You do, My Order should be here today
or tomorrow , I am not sure about how many times a day this should be used.

If anyone else knows, Please chime in...

I went through NYBC also.

Mine was delivered not long ago
and I have already taken a dose.

Per the Instructions , Use 2 to 6 ozs of liquid.

Brad

Brad

Brad

Brad

<br /> or tomorrow , I am not sure about how many times a day this should be used.
<br />
<br /> If anyone else knows, Please chime in...
<br />
<br /> I went through NYBC also.
<br />
<br /> Mine was delivered not long ago
<br /> and I have already taken a dose.
<br />
<br /> Per the Instructions , Use 2 to 6 ozs of liquid.

crystalina0814

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>theLostMiler</b></i>

Thanks for listening.</end quote></div>

What do you mean, "wait until all the fizzy is gone" ? I haven't been doing that...i usually just drink after disolved, about 2-3 min after dropping it in...hmmm.

crystalina0814

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>theLostMiler</b></i>

What do you mean, "wait until all the fizzy is gone" ? I haven't been doing that...i usually just drink after disolved, about 2-3 min after dropping it in...hmmm.

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

Thanks for listening.</end quote>

crystalina0814

<br />
<br />Just finished glass one in a glass of grape juice... have a couple questions
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />1) Does it matter how much liquid you dissolve it in?
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />2) There is some discussion as to "life" of the NAC, how important to wait till all fizzy gone?
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />3) The new Bioadvantex is 900 mg, is it still 3 times a day, or only 2 b/c before it was 600 mg.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />4) I am suuuuuper excited to see if I cough up a plug!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />5) So does it actually increase FEV1 persay, or is it just feeling like you are coughing more productively so you feel better
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />6) Pretty excited, hope that it works like everyone says... I will be disappointed if it doesnt do anything for me
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />7) I am on IV cefoxitin pump, the whole 2 hours w/in that type of abx... does that matter since it is not oral? It should only be if an oral abx in the categories listed in the info sheet right?
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Thanks for listening.</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />What do you mean, "wait until all the fizzy is gone" ? I haven't been doing that...i usually just drink after disolved, about 2-3 min after dropping it in...hmmm.

theLostMiler

On a past thread the question of its effectiveness after sitting out was posed... I didnt phrase it right above but what I meant was do I have to make sure to drink it asap...

theLostMiler

On a past thread the question of its effectiveness after sitting out was posed... I didnt phrase it right above but what I meant was do I have to make sure to drink it asap...

theLostMiler

theLostMiler

theLostMiler