NAC--PharmaNACTM - 900mg effervescent tablets

crickit715

been reading alot recently about the effects of neutriophils and the role they play in cystic fibrosis. coinsidently a recent post has prompted me to ask if anyone has ever taken the liquid NAC, what were your results, is it safe for children, what has your doctor stated about it???

crickit715

been reading alot recently about the effects of neutriophils and the role they play in cystic fibrosis. coinsidently a recent post has prompted me to ask if anyone has ever taken the liquid NAC, what were your results, is it safe for children, what has your doctor stated about it???

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

ymikhale

That is a very good question. I know many people use it, but no one ever mentioned giving it to kids. I am interested too.

ymikhale

That is a very good question. I know many people use it, but no one ever mentioned giving it to kids. I am interested too.

ymikhale

ymikhale

ymikhale

Skye

I take it and tend to like it. I don't know that I can report any benefits to it. I am really taking it because of the research. My doctor was on a review committee for the Stanford study and when I asked her about taking it she said she would wait until they are done with the research. It was just a convenience and cost issue for her though. I told her I was going to take it anyway because TIME IS a huge factor in CF care and sometimes we just can't wait for the dang research to give us the OK. I have NO IDEA about giving it to kids though. I will say that I notice less aches when I am taking it. I am pretty sure that is probably an inflammation factor and that is a big deal for me.

Skye

I take it and tend to like it. I don't know that I can report any benefits to it. I am really taking it because of the research. My doctor was on a review committee for the Stanford study and when I asked her about taking it she said she would wait until they are done with the research. It was just a convenience and cost issue for her though. I told her I was going to take it anyway because TIME IS a huge factor in CF care and sometimes we just can't wait for the dang research to give us the OK. I have NO IDEA about giving it to kids though. I will say that I notice less aches when I am taking it. I am pretty sure that is probably an inflammation factor and that is a big deal for me.

Skye

Skye

Skye

Landy

I've tried the fizzy tabs two different times, but had to discontinue because they made me so gassy? and bloated that it made it hard to breathe. Maybe if a person had greater lung function than I do, it would not effect them the same way *shrugs*

Landy

I've tried the fizzy tabs two different times, but had to discontinue because they made me so gassy? and bloated that it made it hard to breathe. Maybe if a person had greater lung function than I do, it would not effect them the same way *shrugs*

Landy

Landy

Landy