name change

3LilFightersmom

Hello everyone, I don't post too much but wanted to let you/admin know that I changed my name. When I joined this site I thought it was just my youngest son who had cf. The other 2 were later diagnosed and I still was only "mommy2diego" I'm also mommy to Raymon and Richard... so thought it was appropriate to change the name. Also, for some reason I kept getting error when I tried to update signature etc. So... I am the same person. :0)

3LilFightersmom

Hello everyone, I don't post too much but wanted to let you/admin know that I changed my name. When I joined this site I thought it was just my youngest son who had cf. The other 2 were later diagnosed and I still was only "mommy2diego" I'm also mommy to Raymon and Richard... so thought it was appropriate to change the name. Also, for some reason I kept getting error when I tried to update signature etc. So... I am the same person. :0)

3LilFightersmom

3LilFightersmom

3LilFightersmom

3LilFightersmom

Thanks. *I named my great strides team that, so I figured I'd use it for this too...

As for the boys... they are doing ok. Richard, my 5 year old was on iv's back in October and has improved. His pft's dropped in to the 60's and now he's back up to 80 so that is good. We have some Gi testing coming up soon... they are going to have a bravo done.. that's about it. The boys have gotten their colds but nothing serious. The youngest is culturing PA again, which is frustrating, but he has cleared it up before, so hopefully it goes away again.

3LilFightersmom

Thanks. *I named my great strides team that, so I figured I'd use it for this too...

As for the boys... they are doing ok. Richard, my 5 year old was on iv's back in October and has improved. His pft's dropped in to the 60's and now he's back up to 80 so that is good. We have some Gi testing coming up soon... they are going to have a bravo done.. that's about it. The boys have gotten their colds but nothing serious. The youngest is culturing PA again, which is frustrating, but he has cleared it up before, so hopefully it goes away again.

3LilFightersmom

3LilFightersmom

3LilFightersmom

<br />
<br />
<br />As for the boys... they are doing ok. Richard, my 5 year old was on iv's back in October and has improved. His pft's dropped in to the 60's and now he's back up to 80 so that is good. We have some Gi testing coming up soon... they are going to have a bravo done.. that's about it. The boys have gotten their colds but nothing serious. The youngest is culturing PA again, which is frustrating, but he has cleared it up before, so hopefully it goes away again.