nasal irrigation and bleeds

luvluvluv

my son has recently started nasal irrigation w/salt water. last night he coughed up some blood and then all this thick bloody snot came out of his nose. he hasn't liked the irrigation process says it makes his nose too dry. sinus has always been a big problem for him. has any one else had similiar problem w/irrigation of sinus?

luvluvluv

my son has recently started nasal irrigation w/salt water. last night he coughed up some blood and then all this thick bloody snot came out of his nose. he hasn't liked the irrigation process says it makes his nose too dry. sinus has always been a big problem for him. has any one else had similiar problem w/irrigation of sinus?

luvluvluv

luvluvluv

luvluvluv