Nasal test shows granddaughter negative

grannylana

Just got home from completing granddaughters nasal test and we are elated.

She tested negative for C.F.

We were told that the 2 positive sweat tests should not have been done within 3 weeks of each other and especially not while she was malnourished. They did say that while she is still sick it can not be as bad as CF or they would have found it by now.

Also most critical diseases have been ruled out by now with all these tests. So now we will continue to dig and find out what it really is.
Thank you all for your support and God Bless You!

grannylana

We were told that the 2 positive sweat tests should not have been done within 3 weeks of each other and especially not while she was malnourished. They did say that while she is still sick it can not be as bad as CF or they would have found it by now.

Also most critical diseases have been ruled out by now with all these tests. So now we will continue to dig and find out what it really is.

grannylana

grannylana

grannylana

okok

Hi
I am so glad to hear the nasal potential test was negative! It is such good news. I know that sweat tests can be falsly positive in young childern who are underweight which is probably what your doctors were refering too.

Anyway i hope your granddaughter is doing better now and that you guys will soon know what might be causing her troubles.

okok

okok

Hi
I am so glad to hear the nasal potential test was negative! It is such good news. I know that sweat tests can be falsly positive in young childern who are underweight which is probably what your doctors were refering too.

Anyway i hope your granddaughter is doing better now and that you guys will soon know what might be causing her troubles.

okok

okok

Hi

okok

okok

Hi

okok

okok

Hi

okok