NASCAR driver Denny Hamlin holds charity race

P

PeteRose

Could not agree with you more. It is totally different if you are at a race. I have been to SO many races and each time is more fun than the last.

Rosie 46 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Could not agree with you more. It is totally different if you are at a race. I have been to SO many races and each time is more fun than the last.

Rosie 46 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Rosie 46 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Rosie 46 w/cf

P

PeteRose

<br />
<br />Rosie 46 w/cf

fourkidsmom

Yes, I agree too there is nothing like being at the race in person. I get chills when they start their engines and they drive by me. I also (usually) watch every race on TV. It is a great sport! I know this sunday is to be in the mid 80's & sunny- can't wait!!!!

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Yes, I agree too there is nothing like being at the race in person. I get chills when they start their engines and they drive by me. I also (usually) watch every race on TV. It is a great sport! I know this sunday is to be in the mid 80's & sunny- can't wait!!!!

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

<br />
<br />Fourkidsmom

P

PeteRose

Kevin

Good Luck to your cousin this weekend in chicagoland. He had a pretty good weekend last weekend!

Rosie now 47 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Kevin

Good Luck to your cousin this weekend in chicagoland. He had a pretty good weekend last weekend!

Rosie now 47 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Kevin

Rosie now 47 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Kevin

Rosie now 47 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Kevin
<br />
<br />Good Luck to your cousin this weekend in chicagoland. He had a pretty good weekend last weekend!
<br />
<br />Rosie now 47 w/cf

Buxxfan

Thanks Rosie! I was at Daytona this past weekend. Had a good time! I hope you and all your friends have a great time at Chicagoland! Thanks for being Denny fans!

Take Care!

Buxxfan

Thanks Rosie! I was at Daytona this past weekend. Had a good time! I hope you and all your friends have a great time at Chicagoland! Thanks for being Denny fans!

Take Care!

Buxxfan

Take Care!

Buxxfan

Take Care!

Buxxfan

<br />
<br />Take Care!
<br />