Nascar driver in the fight against CF!

Kevin,
Awesome. I'm a NASCAR fan. Have been since I was a kid (I'm 46 now). Denny is a great driver. (Tell him to run Kyle Bush off the track for me. Just kidding). I often wondered if any of the drivers were involved with CF as a charity. It's good to know one of them is. I'll check out the site. My one wish for myself is a NASCAR weekend. It would be so cool, especially in one of the cars. My boss went to some corporate organization thing last summer and got to ride in a car on one of the tracks. I was certainly envious. Take care!
Dave, 46 w/CF, MRSA, Asthma married to wife Julie, one son (20) in the Army National Guard

Kevin,
Awesome. I'm a NASCAR fan. Have been since I was a kid (I'm 46 now). Denny is a great driver. (Tell him to run Kyle Bush off the track for me. Just kidding). I often wondered if any of the drivers were involved with CF as a charity. It's good to know one of them is. I'll check out the site. My one wish for myself is a NASCAR weekend. It would be so cool, especially in one of the cars. My boss went to some corporate organization thing last summer and got to ride in a car on one of the tracks. I was certainly envious. Take care!
Dave, 46 w/CF, MRSA, Asthma married to wife Julie, one son (20) in the Army National Guard

Kevin,

Kevin,

Kevin,
<br />Awesome. I'm a NASCAR fan. Have been since I was a kid (I'm 46 now). Denny is a great driver. (Tell him to run Kyle Bush off the track for me. Just kidding). I often wondered if any of the drivers were involved with CF as a charity. It's good to know one of them is. I'll check out the site. My one wish for myself is a NASCAR weekend. It would be so cool, especially in one of the cars. My boss went to some corporate organization thing last summer and got to ride in a car on one of the tracks. I was certainly envious. Take care!
<br />Dave, 46 w/CF, MRSA, Asthma married to wife Julie, one son (20) in the Army National Guard