NasoNeb

fallenarches

DD was given a NasoNeb to help clear out her sinuses.  She was given an inhaled steroid and an inhaled antibiotic to use for a month.  While it seems to be cleaning things out most of the time, she is getting a lot of bloody discharge as well.  Is that normal?  I tried looking it up on Google but couldn't find anything.  

fallenarches

DD was given a NasoNeb to help clear out her sinuses. She was given an inhaledsteroidand an inhaled antibiotic to use for a month. While it seems to be cleaning things out most of the time, she is getting a lot of bloody discharge as well. Is that normal? I tried looking it up on Google but couldn't find anything.

fallenarches

DD was given a NasoNeb to help clear out her sinuses. She was given an inhaledsteroidand an inhaled antibiotic to use for a month. While it seems to be cleaning things out most of the time, she is getting a lot of bloody discharge as well. Is that normal? I tried looking it up on Google but couldn't find anything.

Incomudrox

Could you explain bloody discharge a little more? If it's fresh blood you may have issues and should see the doctors asap. If its dried and from the sinuses I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Incomudrox

Could you explain bloody discharge a little more? If it's fresh blood you may have issues and should see the doctors asap. If its dried and from the sinuses I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Incomudrox

fallenarches

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Incomudrox</b></i>

Could you explain bloody discharge a little more? If it's fresh blood you may have issues and should see the doctors asap. If its dried and from the sinuses I wouldn't worry about it too much.</end quote></div>

<div><br></div><div>Fresh blood, not copious amounts but enough to make the cup look like watered down tomato juice.   It happens while she is using the machine, not otherwise.  She started using it Thursday and was ok Thursday and Friday, no blood in the gunk coming out her nose.  Started a little yesterday and more today.  I will probably not have her use it again until we can talk to the doctor I guess.</div>

fallenarches

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Incomudrox</b></i>

Could you explain bloody discharge a little more? If it's fresh blood you may have issues and should see the doctors asap. If its dried and from the sinuses I wouldn't worry about it too much.</end quote>

<br>Fresh blood, notcopiousamounts but enough to make the cup look like watered down tomato juice. It happens while she is using the machine, not otherwise. She started using it Thursday and was ok Thursday and Friday, no blood in the gunk coming out her nose. Started a little yesterday and more today. I will probably not have her use it again until we can talk to the doctor I guess.

fallenarches

Could you explain bloody discharge a little more? If it's fresh blood you may have issues and should see the doctors asap. If its dried and from the sinuses I wouldn't worry about it too much.</end quote>

<br>Fresh blood, notcopiousamounts but enough to make the cup look like watered down tomato juice. It happens while she is using the machine, not otherwise. She started using it Thursday and was ok Thursday and Friday, no blood in the gunk coming out her nose. Started a little yesterday and more today. I will probably not have her use it again until we can talk to the doctor I guess.