Nathan is going in soon

pjspiegle

Well, we went to our appointment today and it is time for the tune-up. We were able to do some negotiating with the doctor though. The plan is to head into lockup next week, the 9th, if they can get him in the Clinical Research Center since I would have to leave him a couple of times to finish classes and finals. If they can't get him in on the 9th, then on the 17th for sure. However, if anything changes for the worse at any point between now and admission, he will be admitted immediately. Ruth says, "god luck with the weekend." Every time we do this, something goes wrong on the weekend and when she comes in on Tuesday morning she finds out he is already admitted, hopefully that doesn't happen this time.

What made the negotiations possible was the fact that he had one of his best mornings in over 2 weeks and somehow managed to blow 100% on his PFT's, but again we all know that he tends to do that right before the big crash. He couldn't hide the fact that he loss another 2 lbs, a total loss of 15+ lbs in 6 weeks time, the crackles, the cough, the tummy ache (I found it interesting that his pain is right where the liver is, yikes, hope it is nothing), what we have affectionately come to know as the "tune-up" look.

I'll keep you all posted as to when we start lockup, keep fingers and prayers that it will work out for the 9th so that we can get out in time for Christmas.

Patty

Well, that didn't last long, he got worse! He is being admitted tomorrow.

pjspiegle

Well, we went to our appointment today and it is time for the tune-up. We were able to do some negotiating with the doctor though. The plan is to head into lockup next week, the 9th, if they can get him in the Clinical Research Center since I would have to leave him a couple of times to finish classes and finals. If they can't get him in on the 9th, then on the 17th for sure. However, if anything changes for the worse at any point between now and admission, he will be admitted immediately. Ruth says, "god luck with the weekend." Every time we do this, something goes wrong on the weekend and when she comes in on Tuesday morning she finds out he is already admitted, hopefully that doesn't happen this time.

What made the negotiations possible was the fact that he had one of his best mornings in over 2 weeks and somehow managed to blow 100% on his PFT's, but again we all know that he tends to do that right before the big crash. He couldn't hide the fact that he loss another 2 lbs, a total loss of 15+ lbs in 6 weeks time, the crackles, the cough, the tummy ache (I found it interesting that his pain is right where the liver is, yikes, hope it is nothing), what we have affectionately come to know as the "tune-up" look.

I'll keep you all posted as to when we start lockup, keep fingers and prayers that it will work out for the 9th so that we can get out in time for Christmas.

Patty

pjspiegle

Patty

pjspiegle

Patty

pjspiegle

<br />
<br />What made the negotiations possible was the fact that he had one of his best mornings in over 2 weeks and somehow managed to blow 100% on his PFT's, but again we all know that he tends to do that right before the big crash. He couldn't hide the fact that he loss another 2 lbs, a total loss of 15+ lbs in 6 weeks time, the crackles, the cough, the tummy ache (I found it interesting that his pain is right where the liver is, yikes, hope it is nothing), what we have affectionately come to know as the "tune-up" look.
<br />
<br />I'll keep you all posted as to when we start lockup, keep fingers and prayers that it will work out for the 9th so that we can get out in time for Christmas.
<br />
<br />Patty
<br />
<br />Well, that didn't last long, he got worse! He is being admitted tomorrow.

kayleesgrandma

Darn, I hope he can get in the earliest possible--we want you all to be home and enjoying getting ready for Christmas! Will you be able to be on the internet while you are in house?

kayleesgrandma

Darn, I hope he can get in the earliest possible--we want you all to be home and enjoying getting ready for Christmas! Will you be able to be on the internet while you are in house?

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma