Natural substances for Nebulizer

peter

Some centers are probably biased allopathically but maybe this discussion would be good for centers to chime in on with their perspective. No experience is better for you than your own but being able to look up once in a while to check your course is what happens here, Markbrave. You'll always be welcome and get as well as give enlightenment. Welcome to the site.

peter

Some centers are probably biased allopathically but maybe this discussion would be good for centers to chime in on with their perspective. No experience is better for you than your own but being able to look up once in a while to check your course is what happens here, Markbrave. You'll always be welcome and get as well as give enlightenment. Welcome to the site.

markbrave

hi tisha,<div>many thanks. I will check the progress.</div><div><br></div><div>by the way, great stuff your blog and history !</div><div><br></div><div>mark</div>

theLostMiler

I saw at one point in time Denver National Jewish was doing a clinical trial on inhaled silver. My grandma and dad have done it, though since its homemade I will not do it though I admit the draw is there sometimes. I use silver (more ionic than colloidal) in place or conjunction with hydrogen peroxide so for sore throats on cuts/wounds etc. Seems to help especially with sore throats.

theLostMiler

I saw at one point in time Denver National Jewish was doing a clinical trial on inhaled silver. My grandma and dad have done it, though since its homemade I will not do it though I admit the draw is there sometimes. I use silver (more ionic than colloidal) in place or conjunction with hydrogen peroxide so for sore throats on cuts/wounds etc. Seems to help especially with sore throats.

theLostMiler

theLostMiler

theLostMiler

theLostMiler

theLostMiler

theLostMiler

theLostMiler

theLostMiler

theLostMiler

theLostMiler