natural things

grassisgreener

<b>My CFer is 5 and has taken the following since she was 14 months old:</b>probiotics
EFA
Taurine
Magnesium
Selenium
liquid multivitamin (more complete than ADEK-type)
liquid calcium

Saline Sinus Rinse (started at age 4)

Nebbed Grapefruitseed Extract with saline after culturing PA 4 years ago.

Have tried GSH & crataegus - didn't see any changes/results.

grassisgreener

<b>My CFer is 5 and has taken the following since she was 14 months old:</b>probiotics
EFA
Taurine
Magnesium
Selenium
liquid calcium

grassisgreener

EFA
Taurine
Magnesium
Selenium
liquid calcium

grassisgreener

EFA
Taurine
Magnesium
Selenium
liquid calcium

grassisgreener

<br />EFA
<br />Taurine
<br />Magnesium
<br />Selenium
<br />liquid multivitamin (more complete than ADEK-type)
<br />liquid calcium
<br />
<br />Saline Sinus Rinse (started at age 4)
<br />
<br />Nebbed Grapefruitseed Extract with saline after culturing PA 4 years ago.
<br />
<br />Have tried GSH & crataegus - didn't see any changes/results.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Mainly we've been doing sinus rinses since DS was 4 as well. He rarely gets a runny nose, seems to have issues with extra stick mucus getting stuck in his nose and sinuses and this really seems to help

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Mainly we've been doing sinus rinses since DS was 4 as well. He rarely gets a runny nose, seems to have issues with extra stick mucus getting stuck in his nose and sinuses and this really seems to help

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

ehtansky21

Grassisgreener,
what is the dosage of magnesium you give and what brand???
Can you also explain the benefits of the other products you do.
Are you doing or did you do tobi at some point???
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Grassisgreener,
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Grassisgreener,
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Grassisgreener,
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Grassisgreener,
<br />what is the dosage of magnesium you give and what brand???
<br />Can you also explain the benefits of the other products you do.
<br />Are you doing or did you do tobi at some point???
<br />Blessings,
<br />Missa

PlumPerfect

I have been thinking the saline sinus rinse for the rest of us( he is still to young..) is tis the one you find at the drug store and you squeeze up one nostral and out it comes the other?

there is a product called baby calm that is a magnesium supplement to help your child be calm for bed time.. I wonder if I could use that... I used mama calm when I was pg and couldn't sleep..

I forgot to mention, but am sure everyone knows that my ds is on goats milk which his clinic doesn't like but he is thriving... MicheleGazelle... what do your dr.'s think of doing more natural than medicinal?

PlumPerfect

I have been thinking the saline sinus rinse for the rest of us( he is still to young..) is tis the one you find at the drug store and you squeeze up one nostral and out it comes the other?

there is a product called baby calm that is a magnesium supplement to help your child be calm for bed time.. I wonder if I could use that... I used mama calm when I was pg and couldn't sleep..

I forgot to mention, but am sure everyone knows that my ds is on goats milk which his clinic doesn't like but he is thriving... MicheleGazelle... what do your dr.'s think of doing more natural than medicinal?

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

<br />
<br />there is a product called baby calm that is a magnesium supplement to help your child be calm for bed time.. I wonder if I could use that... I used mama calm when I was pg and couldn't sleep..
<br />
<br />I forgot to mention, but am sure everyone knows that my ds is on goats milk which his clinic doesn't like but he is thriving... MicheleGazelle... what do your dr.'s think of doing more natural than medicinal?