natural things

MicheleGazelle

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>PlumPerfect</b></i>

MicheleGazelle... what do your dr.'s think of doing more natural than medicinal?</end quote></div>

Funny, I never noticed this question before tonight. I actually haven't bothered to see a CF doctor in about 3 years or so. The last time I went to a doctor was July 2006 as part of the process of proving that I qualified for some state program to help handicapped people get jobs. Fortunately, I got a job on my own about the time the intake process was done. I was not impressed with what they had to offer.

MicheleGazelle

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>PlumPerfect</b></i>

MicheleGazelle... what do your dr.'s think of doing more natural than medicinal?</end quote></div>

Funny, I never noticed this question before tonight. I actually haven't bothered to see a CF doctor in about 3 years or so. The last time I went to a doctor was July 2006 as part of the process of proving that I qualified for some state program to help handicapped people get jobs. Fortunately, I got a job on my own about the time the intake process was done. I was not impressed with what they had to offer.

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle... what do your dr.'s think of doing more natural than medicinal?</end quote>

MicheleGazelle

<br />
<br />MicheleGazelle... what do your dr.'s think of doing more natural than medicinal?</end quote>
<br />
<br />Funny, I never noticed this question before tonight. I actually haven't bothered to see a CF doctor in about 3 years or so. The last time I went to a doctor was July 2006 as part of the process of proving that I qualified for some state program to help handicapped people get jobs. Fortunately, I got a job on my own about the time the intake process was done. I was not impressed with what they had to offer.
<br />

ehtansky21

I have a couple questions....
1) What is an appropriate dosage for probiotics. I was giving Ethan (4 1/2) YUM YUMS and just realized they only have 1 billioin cultures. And I give Caleb (13 months) Baby Jarro-Dophilus which has 3 billion cultures. I am sure Ethan needs more, I just don't know if there is such a thing as too much and what that is. What brands and dosage would you suggest. Chewable preferred.

2) Have you discussed these natural products with your drs? Specifically, magnesium, taurine, glutathione (orally) and olive leaf extract. How did you validate the purpose of taking them....how did they respond?

3) If any are on Hypertonic Solution, were the docs pretty willing on adding that to their daily routine????

Thanks so much...we are going to the clinic on Friday and I feel the docs here are pretty set in their ways.

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

1) What is an appropriate dosage for probiotics. I was giving Ethan (4 1/2) YUM YUMS and just realized they only have 1 billioin cultures. And I give Caleb (13 months) Baby Jarro-Dophilus which has 3 billion cultures. I am sure Ethan needs more, I just don't know if there is such a thing as too much and what that is. What brands and dosage would you suggest. Chewable preferred.

2) Have you discussed these natural products with your drs? Specifically, magnesium, taurine, glutathione (orally) and olive leaf extract. How did you validate the purpose of taking them....how did they respond?

3) If any are on Hypertonic Solution, were the docs pretty willing on adding that to their daily routine????

Thanks so much...we are going to the clinic on Friday and I feel the docs here are pretty set in their ways.

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

<br />1) What is an appropriate dosage for probiotics. I was giving Ethan (4 1/2) YUM YUMS and just realized they only have 1 billioin cultures. And I give Caleb (13 months) Baby Jarro-Dophilus which has 3 billion cultures. I am sure Ethan needs more, I just don't know if there is such a thing as too much and what that is. What brands and dosage would you suggest. Chewable preferred.
<br />
<br />2) Have you discussed these natural products with your drs? Specifically, magnesium, taurine, glutathione (orally) and olive leaf extract. How did you validate the purpose of taking them....how did they respond?
<br />
<br />3) If any are on Hypertonic Solution, were the docs pretty willing on adding that to their daily routine????
<br />
<br />
<br />Thanks so much...we are going to the clinic on Friday and I feel the docs here are pretty set in their ways.
<br />
<br />Blessings,
<br />Missa
<br />
<br />