Nebs

Havoc

When I did Tiger I, they gave us an inverter to plug into the power port in the car. I'm sure those can be found at places like autozone or something.

Havoc

When I did Tiger I, they gave us an inverter to plug into the power port in the car. I'm sure those can be found at places like autozone or something.

Havoc

Havoc

Havoc

geckolady

I have an inverter that works great! its really easy to use and my proneb compressor still works at full power. just remember to run the car engine we killed the battery in the car one morning on a camping trip. for sanitizing i use a bleach solution. 1 part bleach to 50 parts water in a sealable tupperware. just take the nebs apart and shake em around in the solution then soak for 3 mins. just remember to rinse them. fill the canister back up with clean water and shake again. these directions are stright from my clinic! I do a lot of camping in the summer. Right now I'm packing for a week in Georgia with habitat for humanity! have a great time on your road trip!

geckolady

I have an inverter that works great! its really easy to use and my proneb compressor still works at full power. just remember to run the car engine we killed the battery in the car one morning on a camping trip. for sanitizing i use a bleach solution. 1 part bleach to 50 parts water in a sealable tupperware. just take the nebs apart and shake em around in the solution then soak for 3 mins. just remember to rinse them. fill the canister back up with clean water and shake again. these directions are stright from my clinic! I do a lot of camping in the summer. Right now I'm packing for a week in Georgia with habitat for humanity! have a great time on your road trip!

geckolady

geckolady

geckolady

JennifersHope

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>geckolady</b></i>

I have an inverter that works great! its really easy to use and my proneb compressor still works at full power.

I also have an adaptor, how do you know it is working at full power??I would love, love, love to be able to take my Pari ultra in the car and do my pulmozyme and tobi while going to and from work.. but how do you know it is breaking the med down to the 50 microns.. I am barely able to get my pulmozyme and tobi I would hate to get it and waste it by not having it go down far enough or go in right??

Is there a way you know I can test, or do you just think you can feel that it is full power..

Thanks for your help

JennifersHope

I have an inverter that works great! its really easy to use and my proneb compressor still works at full power.

I also have an adaptor, how do you know it is working at full power??I would love, love, love to be able to take my Pari ultra in the car and do my pulmozyme and tobi while going to and from work.. but how do you know it is breaking the med down to the 50 microns.. I am barely able to get my pulmozyme and tobi I would hate to get it and waste it by not having it go down far enough or go in right??

Is there a way you know I can test, or do you just think you can feel that it is full power..

Thanks for your help

JennifersHope

Thanks for your help

JennifersHope

Thanks for your help

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />I have an inverter that works great! its really easy to use and my proneb compressor still works at full power.
<br />
<br />
<br />I also have an adaptor, how do you know it is working at full power??I would love, love, love to be able to take my Pari ultra in the car and do my pulmozyme and tobi while going to and from work.. but how do you know it is breaking the med down to the 50 microns.. I am barely able to get my pulmozyme and tobi I would hate to get it and waste it by not having it go down far enough or go in right??
<br />
<br />Is there a way you know I can test, or do you just think you can feel that it is full power..
<br />
<br />Thanks for your help
<br />

grassisgreener

We use this in the car:
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.amazon.com/Xantrex-Technologies-851-0400-400-Watt-Inverter/dp/B0001DVQNG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1236975501&sr=8-2
">http://www.amazon.com/Xantrex-...qid=1236975501&sr=8-2
</a>
It has more than enough power to run the Pari Pro Neb and the Vest (up to 14hz) seperately when plugged into the lighter. To run the Proneb and Vest together the inverter needs to be hardwired to the battery. FYI in case anyone is wondering, the Devilbiss Pulmoaide needs more watts than the Proneb, so it doesn't work when plugged in the lighter socket.

My daughter does her Vest and her nebs in the car when we are on the road.

grassisgreener

We use this in the car:
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.amazon.com/Xantrex-Technologies-851-0400-400-Watt-Inverter/dp/B0001DVQNG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1236975501&sr=8-2
</a>
It has more than enough power to run the Pari Pro Neb and the Vest (up to 14hz) seperately when plugged into the lighter. To run the Proneb and Vest together the inverter needs to be hardwired to the battery. FYI in case anyone is wondering, the Devilbiss Pulmoaide needs more watts than the Proneb, so it doesn't work when plugged in the lighter socket.

grassisgreener

We use this in the car:
</a>

grassisgreener

We use this in the car:
</a>

grassisgreener

We use this in the car:
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.amazon.com/Xantrex-Technologies-851-0400-400-Watt-Inverter/dp/B0001DVQNG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1236975501&sr=8-2
</a><br />
<br />It has more than enough power to run the Pari Pro Neb and the Vest (up to 14hz) seperately when plugged into the lighter. To run the Proneb and Vest together the inverter needs to be hardwired to the battery. FYI in case anyone is wondering, the Devilbiss Pulmoaide needs more watts than the Proneb, so it doesn't work when plugged in the lighter socket.
<br />
<br />My daughter does her Vest and her nebs in the car when we are on the road.