nebs

djotroy17

I am traveling over the holidays, and carrying my neb liquid tube thingys with me. I was wondering what happens if they get warm? does it go bad, if so how long does it take for them to go bad and how could I tell they r spoiled.

djotroy17

I am traveling over the holidays, and carrying my neb liquid tube thingys with me. I was wondering what happens if they get warm? does it go bad, if so how long does it take for them to go bad and how could I tell they r spoiled.

djotroy17

anonymous

You can check the cartons, should have temperature information on them. Pulmozyme needs to be kept cool. No longer than 24 hours at room temp. I believe tobi is okay at room temp for up to a month. But wouldn't think it'd be a good idea to get them WARM.

When we travel I put the neb drugs in a small lunchbox style cooler with a polarpac ice pack -- the kind we get from the CF Services Pharmacy. The keep stuff cool FOREVER. I know of other people who put there meds in a baggy inside a heavy duty thermos with some ice. Just to be safe IMO, I'd put everything in a small cooler.

anonymous

You can check the cartons, should have temperature information on them. Pulmozyme needs to be kept cool. No longer than 24 hours at room temp. I believe tobi is okay at room temp for up to a month. But wouldn't think it'd be a good idea to get them WARM.

When we travel I put the neb drugs in a small lunchbox style cooler with a polarpac ice pack -- the kind we get from the CF Services Pharmacy. The keep stuff cool FOREVER. I know of other people who put there meds in a baggy inside a heavy duty thermos with some ice. Just to be safe IMO, I'd put everything in a small cooler.

anonymous

NoExcuses

checking the prescibing information either on the product's website or through your pharmacy. they will tell you temp requirements

NoExcuses

checking the prescibing information either on the product's website or through your pharmacy. they will tell you temp requirements

NoExcuses