Nebulize while exercising

K

Kaethe108

When we nebulize with our daughter we are supposed to do exercises on the pezzi ball. The effect should be that she is breathing deeper and stretches her lungs. So I guess using a traedmill or maybe an indoor bycicle would be a great thing to do. I don't know the vest but can you not wear it while cycling or walking the treadmill?

imported_Momto2

I dont think I would want to try and do the vest while running on a treadmill, that would be super-hot and I think I it would make me feel a bit phobic. I would be most curious to hear reports from folks that have managed it. I dont vest anyhow, after all the chronic broken rib issues.

imported_Momto2

I dont think I would want to try and do the vest while running on a treadmill, that would be super-hot and I think I it would make me feel a bit phobic. I would be most curious to hear reports from folks that have managed it. I dont vest anyhow, after all the chronic broken rib issues.

imported_Momto2

Tumbleweed

i used to pre - TX on occasion. i think it was very helpful. i don't know that i did the VEST and exercised at the same time - but i definitely did nebs and worked out. good on ya. keep up the good work.

Tumbleweed

i used to pre - TX on occasion. i think it was very helpful. i don't know that i did the VEST and exercised at the same time - but i definitely did nebs and worked out. good on ya. keep up the good work.

Tumbleweed