Nebulizer Compressor Questions

rcq925

We currently have Pro Neb Ultra II the we got about 4 months ago and already it is not working properly! UGH! I know lots of people have had problems with this compressor. What other compressors do you guys like or use that can be used with TOBI and Pulmozyme?

Thanks!!!

rcq925

We currently have Pro Neb Ultra II the we got about 4 months ago and already it is not working properly! UGH! I know lots of people have had problems with this compressor. What other compressors do you guys like or use that can be used with TOBI and Pulmozyme?

Thanks!!!

rcq925

Thanks!!!

rcq925

Thanks!!!

rcq925

Thanks!!!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
The Devillbiss Pulmoaid I believe is approved for both of those meds. We have both nebs and primarily use the proneb II for travelling 'cuz it's so compact. After hearing comments on this site about it, I've been waiting to see if similar things happen to it. We bought the Devilbiss after continued issues with his orginal proneb ultra I, treatment times -- tobi took forever 45-50 minutes from day one and being new parents, we never knew that wasn't supposed be.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
The Devillbiss Pulmoaid I believe is approved for both of those meds. We have both nebs and primarily use the proneb II for travelling 'cuz it's so compact. After hearing comments on this site about it, I've been waiting to see if similar things happen to it. We bought the Devilbiss after continued issues with his orginal proneb ultra I, treatment times -- tobi took forever 45-50 minutes from day one and being new parents, we never knew that wasn't supposed be.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Alyssa

My daughter's clinic is a stickler for the DevillBiss Pulmoaid machine because that is what was used in the original trials with both Pulmozyme and Tobi.... so they say the feel best always recommending it. But I know, it's no longer the cutest, smallest thing out there...

Alyssa

My daughter's clinic is a stickler for the DevillBiss Pulmoaid machine because that is what was used in the original trials with both Pulmozyme and Tobi.... so they say the feel best always recommending it. But I know, it's no longer the cutest, smallest thing out there...

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa