Nebulizer compressors

fourkidsmom

What would you guys say are the best nebulizer compressor machines?? I am looking to get a spare on ebay and just wondering what everyone thinks. I also looked online for some reviews and couldn't find anything.

Thanks

Angie

fourkidsmom

What would you guys say are the best nebulizer compressor machines?? I am looking to get a spare on ebay and just wondering what everyone thinks. I also looked online for some reviews and couldn't find anything.

Thanks

Angie

fourkidsmom

<br />
<br />
<br />Thanks
<br />
<br />Angie
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

petnurse

We just got a new one. We got the Pari Vios (it is replacing the ProNeb) and it is great. We use the new Pari LC plus cups. Very satisfied with them!!!

petnurse

We just got a new one. We got the Pari Vios (it is replacing the ProNeb) and it is great. We use the new Pari LC plus cups. Very satisfied with them!!!

petnurse

Brad

I use Pari LC Plus for all my Nebs.
But went through 2 ProNebs in about 4 months.
So I am back to using Pulmo-Aide 5650D , I have 2, both are over 15 yrs old
and still working great. I hope the Vios is made better than the proneb.

Brad

I use Pari LC Plus for all my Nebs.
But went through 2 ProNebs in about 4 months.
So I am back to using Pulmo-Aide 5650D , I have 2, both are over 15 yrs old
and still working great. I hope the Vios is made better than the proneb.

Brad

<br /> I use Pari LC Plus for all my Nebs.
<br /> But went through 2 ProNebs in about 4 months.
<br /> So I am back to using Pulmo-Aide 5650D , I have 2, both are over 15 yrs old
<br /> and still working great. I hope the Vios is made better than the proneb.

martysmom

I was actually surprised at how small and chinsy the proneb ultra 2 is. We used to have another compressor but I forget the name. I dont really think the pari is any better so if you find a great one let me know!!!

martysmom

I was actually surprised at how small and chinsy the proneb ultra 2 is. We used to have another compressor but I forget the name. I dont really think the pari is any better so if you find a great one let me know!!!

martysmom

M

Mommafirst

We have a hospital grade mobilaire by invacare. Its fantastic. You can change the psi's so you can make it work for any med prescribed. Its pricey, but I think its worth it -- its lasted so much longer than than the other kind we had and its still kicking after over 2 years.

M

Mommafirst

We have a hospital grade mobilaire by invacare. Its fantastic. You can change the psi's so you can make it work for any med prescribed. Its pricey, but I think its worth it -- its lasted so much longer than than the other kind we had and its still kicking after over 2 years.

M

Mommafirst

theLostMiler

Just got my mobilaire around september, after dealing with Pari's for about 3 years. I have a Pari Trek (went through 2) and a VIOS (but brand new havent used it since replacing my proneb ultra II, 3 times) I had heard about the mobilaire, but we were saving money for it, after my last pari went out, my mom bit the bullet and we found one online for about $275.

ITs louder and bigger and heavier, but thats okay with me b/c at least it freakin works. ANd the psi is adjustable (I know there is a devibuliss (spelling?) brand that also had an adjustable psi).

My TOBI takes about 12 minutes at the recommended pressure of 25 psi, instead of 30-40 minutes with the Pari's.

I have tons of compressors though now. I have my super old one, also a pulmonaide since I was a baby, and some other omron ones that I think are actually broken actually. Then a series of pari's. The mobileaire seems so much more durable.

theLostMiler

Just got my mobilaire around september, after dealing with Pari's for about 3 years. I have a Pari Trek (went through 2) and a VIOS (but brand new havent used it since replacing my proneb ultra II, 3 times) I had heard about the mobilaire, but we were saving money for it, after my last pari went out, my mom bit the bullet and we found one online for about $275.

ITs louder and bigger and heavier, but thats okay with me b/c at least it freakin works. ANd the psi is adjustable (I know there is a devibuliss (spelling?) brand that also had an adjustable psi).

My TOBI takes about 12 minutes at the recommended pressure of 25 psi, instead of 30-40 minutes with the Pari's.

I have tons of compressors though now. I have my super old one, also a pulmonaide since I was a baby, and some other omron ones that I think are actually broken actually. Then a series of pari's. The mobileaire seems so much more durable.

theLostMiler

<br />
<br />ITs louder and bigger and heavier, but thats okay with me b/c at least it freakin works. ANd the psi is adjustable (I know there is a devibuliss (spelling?) brand that also had an adjustable psi).
<br />
<br />My TOBI takes about 12 minutes at the recommended pressure of 25 psi, instead of 30-40 minutes with the Pari's.
<br />
<br />I have tons of compressors though now. I have my super old one, also a pulmonaide since I was a baby, and some other omron ones that I think are actually broken actually. Then a series of pari's. The mobileaire seems so much more durable.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Depends upon how much you want to spend. As a spare does insurance cover it? Then I'd go for the mobileaire. Out of pocket -- I bought our pari proneb ultra brand new for less than $50 and the devilbiss pulmoaide for about $100. Still covered under warranty. We use the pari more for traveling since it's compact. The devilbiss is our everyday one. We also have a devilbiss circa 1992 from DH's cousin whose daughter had asthma and it still works like a charm.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Depends upon how much you want to spend. As a spare does insurance cover it? Then I'd go for the mobileaire. Out of pocket -- I bought our pari proneb ultra brand new for less than $50 and the devilbiss pulmoaide for about $100. Still covered under warranty. We use the pari more for traveling since it's compact. The devilbiss is our everyday one. We also have a devilbiss circa 1992 from DH's cousin whose daughter had asthma and it still works like a charm.