Nebulizer cup holder (i.e. "Particle Man")

tessa55454

This really isn't a subject/thread; but my partner made me a twisty, curly, with pretty lavender beads, medal/wire nebulizer cup holder that sits on my desk for it doesn't spill.

I think this is the best gift I have ever gotten, because I have wanted SOMETHING to hold the darn thing up for so long. It may seem silly to some, but I have tipped over my neb cup countless times over my 30 plus years, it is the coolest thing! Seriously, the coolest.

Thought I would share... just because..

tessa55454

This really isn't a subject/thread; but my partner made me a twisty, curly, with pretty lavender beads, medal/wire nebulizer cup holder that sits on my desk for it doesn't spill.

I think this is the best gift I have ever gotten, because I have wanted SOMETHING to hold the darn thing up for so long. It may seem silly to some, but I have tipped over my neb cup countless times over my 30 plus years, it is the coolest thing! Seriously, the coolest.

Thought I would share... just because..

tessa55454

<br />
<br />I think this is the best gift I have ever gotten, because I have wanted SOMETHING to hold the darn thing up for so long. It may seem silly to some, but I have tipped over my neb cup countless times over my 30 plus years, it is the coolest thing! Seriously, the coolest.
<br />
<br />Thought I would share... just because..

K

kgfrompa

Wow I could see a market for this I would buy that.So many times I have spilled my Meds!!Thanks for the vision

K

kgfrompa

Wow I could see a market for this I would buy that.So many times I have spilled my Meds!!Thanks for the vision

K

kgfrompa

ktsmom

Love the visual and also the name!

We use a different neb for each med so often we have 4 lined up for a given breathing treatment session. DH made a wooden stand and attached a long drawer pull, and we hook the nebs on that. We need to paint it or "be-dazzle" it or something. What you are describing sounds so cute!

ktsmom

We use a different neb for each med so often we have 4 lined up for a given breathing treatment session. DH made a wooden stand and attached a long drawer pull, and we hook the nebs on that. We need to paint it or "be-dazzle" it or something. What you are describing sounds so cute!

ktsmom

<br />
<br />We use a different neb for each med so often we have 4 lined up for a given breathing treatment session. DH made a wooden stand and attached a long drawer pull, and we hook the nebs on that. We need to paint it or "be-dazzle" it or something. What you are describing sounds so cute!

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Love to see pictures! We got a new compressor, the Mobilaire which works great but there is no place to hold the neb cup.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Love to see pictures! We got a new compressor, the Mobilaire which works great but there is no place to hold the neb cup.

Rebjane

Super Moderator