Neck/back tightness

mag6125

Lately I have been getting massages almost every other week to help relieve some of the soreness/tightness in my neck and shoulders from coughing/stress/sitting hunched over. Its great and really relaxing but doesn't always last very long. I was just curious if anyone with similar tightness found any good ways to help relax and loosen up their neck/shoulder/back muscles.

mag6125

Lately I have been getting massages almost every other week to help relieve some of the soreness/tightness in my neck and shoulders from coughing/stress/sitting hunched over. Its great and really relaxing but doesn't always last very long. I was just curious if anyone with similar tightness found any good ways to help relax and loosen up their neck/shoulder/back muscles.

mag6125

mamerth

Exercise! Heat and stretching also seems to help. I try to find 30 minutes to an hour each day to relax and unwind and that seems to help the neck tightness-- course most of mine is due to stress and a past car accident injury. The hunch back-- I can't help you there. I struggle with that as well. ALL I DO IS to take a mental check every so often of how I am standing or sitting.

mamerth

Exercise! Heat and stretching also seems to help. I try to find 30 minutes to an hour each day to relax and unwind and that seems to help the neck tightness-- course most of mine is due to stress and a past car accident injury. The hunch back-- I can't help you there. I struggle with that as well. ALL I DO IS to take a mental check every so often of how I am standing or sitting.

mamerth

A

alluneedislove

I go to a chiropractor and that seems to help keep things in place. With coughing all the time it causes those muscles to spasm and tighten and get knocked out of place. Your neck and shoulders take the most pressure from the coughing so a good adjustment always helps.

A

alluneedislove

I go to a chiropractor and that seems to help keep things in place. With coughing all the time it causes those muscles to spasm and tighten and get knocked out of place. Your neck and shoulders take the most pressure from the coughing so a good adjustment always helps.

A

alluneedislove