Need a Lung Transplant

blindhearted

Hi everyone. I know I havent been up here much. I've been quite sick in the last year. I am now on O2 24/7 at 4-6 lpm. I now have CFRD. MyFEV1have dropped to24-27% (depending on the day).I am constantly on IVs. My CF has progressed much faster than we anticipated. The Drshave told me I am in my transplant window & it is time for a lung transplant.In March,I will have to relocate to becloser to my transplant clinic at Duke Hospital & unfortunately my insurance does not cover the cost of relocation.I know everyone up here has their own financial struggles, but I wanted to post this anyway. If you can't donate, thenmaybe you canpass the word along. I appreciate all the support I have gotten from this site over the years. Please help if you can. Thank you all so much.
<a href="http://www.giveforward.com/lungsfordanyell">www.giveforward.com/lungsfordanyell</a>
I have a Paypal account if you rather transfer money directly: <a href="mailto:breathe4life@embarqmail.com">breathe4life@embarqmail.com</a>
or you can send a check to my bank at:BB&TAttn: Lungs for DanyellPO Box 628Williamston, NC 27892

blindhearted

Hi everyone. I know I havent been up here much. I've been quite sick in the last year. I am now on O2 24/7 at 4-6 lpm. I now have CFRD. MyFEV1have dropped to24-27% (depending on the day).I am constantly on IVs. My CF has progressed much faster than we anticipated. The Drshave told me I am in my transplant window & it is time for a lung transplant.In March,I will have to relocate to becloser to my transplant clinic at Duke Hospital & unfortunately my insurance does not cover the cost of relocation.I know everyone up here has their own financial struggles, but I wanted to post this anyway. If you can't donate, thenmaybe you canpass the word along. I appreciate all the support I have gotten from this site over the years. Please help if you can. Thank you all so much.
<a href="http://www.giveforward.com/lungsfordanyell">www.giveforward.com/lungsfordanyell</a>
I have a Paypal account if you rather transfer money directly: <a href="mailto:breathe4life@embarqmail.com">breathe4life@embarqmail.com</a>
or you can send a check to my bank at:BB&TAttn: Lungs for DanyellPO Box 628Williamston, NC 27892

LouLou

Oh Danyell, I'm so sorry your cf has progressed so much and I pray that transplant allows you to get a good quality of life back. I checked out your giving site and noticed that someone is matching gifts right now which is awesome. Question...are donations tax deductible for the giver?

LouLou

Oh Danyell, I'm so sorry your cf has progressed so much and I pray that transplant allows you to get a good quality of life back. I checked out your giving site and noticed that someone is matching gifts right now which is awesome. Question...are donations tax deductible for the giver?

blindhearted

Thanks Lauren. Technically, no they r not tax deductible. But if the amount isnt large, like a few hundred, them u can probably take it & still get a deduction.usually IRS doesn't look at small things but large donations would draw attention. But according to the website, the answer is no.

blindhearted

Thanks Lauren. Technically, no they r not tax deductible. But if the amount isnt large, like a few hundred, them u can probably take it & still get a deduction.usually IRS doesn't look at small things but large donations would draw attention. But according to the website, the answer is no.