Need help with fussy one year old

NoExcuses

Ya my first instinct was stomach issues.

CF stomach aches can feel horrendous (when my enzymes aren't the right level, etc).

all the best to you.

NoExcuses

CF stomach aches can feel horrendous (when my enzymes aren't the right level, etc).

all the best to you.

NoExcuses

all the best to you.

NoExcuses

all the best to you.

NoExcuses

<br />
<br />CF stomach aches can feel horrendous (when my enzymes aren't the right level, etc).
<br />
<br />all the best to you.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DH's cousin doesn't have CF, but had horrible reflux issues as a newborn. This was their second child, so when the doctor told her it was normal, maybe colic and some other things, she insisted that they take her seriously, that her child was in pain. They finally put him on zantac and she had a COMPLETELY different child.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DH's cousin doesn't have CF, but had horrible reflux issues as a newborn. This was their second child, so when the doctor told her it was normal, maybe colic and some other things, she insisted that they take her seriously, that her child was in pain. They finally put him on zantac and she had a COMPLETELY different child.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Tiffado

My 7 week old daughter is on Pepcid that is a god send. She WOULD NOT take Zantac due to the horrible taste. I tried it myself just to see-and it is disgusting! Pepcid is a little more expensive-our co-pay went from 10 with the zantac to 35 with the pepcid but it is worth it!

Also, zantac, pepcid etc are all in a certain class. There is another level of acid blockers beyound these. I believe Prevacid is one of them. Anyway-there are many choices out there!!

Good Luck!

Tiffado

My 7 week old daughter is on Pepcid that is a god send. She WOULD NOT take Zantac due to the horrible taste. I tried it myself just to see-and it is disgusting! Pepcid is a little more expensive-our co-pay went from 10 with the zantac to 35 with the pepcid but it is worth it!

Also, zantac, pepcid etc are all in a certain class. There is another level of acid blockers beyound these. I believe Prevacid is one of them. Anyway-there are many choices out there!!

Good Luck!

Tiffado

Good Luck!

Tiffado

Good Luck!

Tiffado

<br />
<br />Also, zantac, pepcid etc are all in a certain class. There is another level of acid blockers beyound these. I believe Prevacid is one of them. Anyway-there are many choices out there!!
<br />
<br />Good Luck!

S

sdelorenzo

Sounds like reflux. Prevacid solutabs really helped my son when he was a baby. See a GI dr to help you figure it out.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 6 and Jack, 4 both with cf

S

sdelorenzo

Sounds like reflux. Prevacid solutabs really helped my son when he was a baby. See a GI dr to help you figure it out.

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

<br />Sharon, mom of Sophia, 6 and Jack, 4 both with cf