Need help with supplements for an infant

bet10

HI, I have a 16 week old boy and he hated the salt at first. But after a few weeks he didn't even notice it, so keep on persisting! I switched to Vitamax because he kept on spitting up the Aquadek, and we have not looked back. Keep on persisting and good luck. x

bet10

HI, I have a 16 week old boy and he hated the salt at first. But after a few weeks he didn't even notice it, so keep on persisting! I switched to Vitamax because he kept on spitting up the Aquadek, and we have not looked back. Keep on persisting and good luck. x

bet10

bet10

bet10

MicheleGazelle

You could try a different kind of salt and see if that goes over better. I'm apparently allergic to iodine, so I don't do well with normal table salt that has iodine added to it. I eventually switched to sea salt and I am doing better on that. Other options include "kosher" salt and "canning and pickling" salt. Both have less chemicals than table salt and I tolerate both of them better than regular table salt, though neither one was as beneficial for me as sea salt has been.

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

You could try a different kind of salt and see if that goes over better. I'm apparently allergic to iodine, so I don't do well with normal table salt that has iodine added to it. I eventually switched to sea salt and I am doing better on that. Other options include "kosher" salt and "canning and pickling" salt. Both have less chemicals than table salt and I tolerate both of them better than regular table salt, though neither one was as beneficial for me as sea salt has been.

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

<br />
<br />Good luck with this.

kitomd21

Not sure if there's anything to this, but we've always used sea salt...AND, we never tried to give the daily supplemented amount in one feeding. She hasn't any issues with adding salt this way....

kitomd21

Not sure if there's anything to this, but we've always used sea salt...AND, we never tried to give the daily supplemented amount in one feeding. She hasn't any issues with adding salt this way....

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21