Need some help from the believers today

debs2girls

Dana, you know I understand what you are talking about. Like everyone before me said, you are adding years to her life. You are doing great, so dont beat yourself up. You will get used to this added medicine too, just like you have adjusted to everything else.
You can call me anytime you want/need to, I will be delighted to listen to you, be there for you and if you need me to, come and give you a real hug.

T

tammykrumrey

Dana,
There is really not much more to add with what everyone else has already said, but here is my ((hug)) for you!

T

tammykrumrey

Dana,
There is really not much more to add with what everyone else has already said, but here is my ((hug)) for you!

T

tammykrumrey

Dana,

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Dana,

I hear ya!! Every time I go to clinic, I think it hits me hard,, like wow my daughter really has CF. Our family has been dealing with CF with her since day one, even if she has a fantastic clinic appointment , I feel drained afterward. We are doing the HTS and started it 4 weeks ago(last clinic appointment). It has been adding more time to her treatments but we do her evening HTS while she's doing her VEST to save time. Since she's started the HTS she has not caught a cold(knock on wood and everything else). Before, she was getting a cold every two to three weeks. Also, Maggie seems heavier since starting the HTS(haven't weighed her but just from picking her up). So, we're keeping the HTS as part of her regime for now. It's supposed to cut down on lung infections and I'm all for that. But , soµe days it is hard to stay positive, even if thinngs are going good. Anyway, all the airway clearance will keep your little one's lungs healthy!

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Dana,

I hear ya!! Every time I go to clinic, I think it hits me hard,, like wow my daughter really has CF. Our family has been dealing with CF with her since day one, even if she has a fantastic clinic appointment , I feel drained afterward. We are doing the HTS and started it 4 weeks ago(last clinic appointment). It has been adding more time to her treatments but we do her evening HTS while she's doing her VEST to save time. Since she's started the HTS she has not caught a cold(knock on wood and everything else). Before, she was getting a cold every two to three weeks. Also, Maggie seems heavier since starting the HTS(haven't weighed her but just from picking her up). So, we're keeping the HTS as part of her regime for now. It's supposed to cut down on lung infections and I'm all for that. But , soµe days it is hard to stay positive, even if thinngs are going good. Anyway, all the airway clearance will keep your little one's lungs healthy!

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Dana,