Need some positive thoughts

westonsmom

Welcome. Take it one day at a time. You can't focus on the thought of death or it will overwhelm you and will teach your daughter to not live her life. Focus on the positives even if it is hard. The research, new meds, and advances. My son is also 15 months old. I do a lot of fundraising. It gives me a purpose and helps me be in some control over the diagnosis. Good luck with your baby. Keep good thoughts!

westonsmom

Welcome. Take it one day at a time. You can't focus on the thought of death or it will overwhelm you and will teach your daughter to not live her life. Focus on the positives even if it is hard. The research, new meds, and advances. My son is also 15 months old. I do a lot of fundraising. It gives me a purpose and helps me be in some control over the diagnosis. Good luck with your baby. Keep good thoughts!

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter, I am 16 years old and have heard many stories about CF and that is why I have chose to write a research paper on CF. For this research paper I need to interview someone who either knows or has directly been effected with CF. If you are willingly to assist me I would forever be grateful.

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter, I am 16 years old and have heard many stories about CF and that is why I have chose to write a research paper on CF. For this research paper I need to interview someone who either knows or has directly been effected with CF. If you are willingly to assist me I would forever be grateful.