Need your opinion

pnhuffman

Austin is 7 and he has told me that before too. It is very sad. And I wish I could take it away but I tell him it's just something he has. And i too willl give him a break if he is doing good at the time. If anyone has any really good suggestions I am all ears too.

pnhuffman

Austin is 7 and he has told me that before too. It is very sad. And I wish I could take it away but I tell him it's just something he has. And i too willl give him a break if he is doing good at the time. If anyone has any really good suggestions I am all ears too.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

Rebjane

Super Moderator
My daughter is 5 1/2 with CF. She has said all kinds of things; like she hates CF, when she grows up big like me she won't need enzymes anymore. She hates her VEST etc, etc. It's hard. I try to be simply honest with her. It's fine for her to not want to have CF...Who would want that? I say something like, "It's ok for you to hate CF; in life we don't get to choose some things, this is something you didn't choose, we just work with what we get"..Something along those lines..I also, say it in front of my child without CF,, even the siblings without CF get a rough deal sometimes. I make her aware of people in other countrys with no food, no parents.. Nothing. In some ways, she's lucky. Don't know if this helps.. But I always let her know I love her just the way she is and will be there for her know matter what.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
My daughter is 5 1/2 with CF. She has said all kinds of things; like she hates CF, when she grows up big like me she won't need enzymes anymore. She hates her VEST etc, etc. It's hard. I try to be simply honest with her. It's fine for her to not want to have CF...Who would want that? I say something like, "It's ok for you to hate CF; in life we don't get to choose some things, this is something you didn't choose, we just work with what we get"..Something along those lines..I also, say it in front of my child without CF,, even the siblings without CF get a rough deal sometimes. I make her aware of people in other countrys with no food, no parents.. Nothing. In some ways, she's lucky. Don't know if this helps.. But I always let her know I love her just the way she is and will be there for her know matter what.

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

vinsmom

I have a 9 year old son, and also goes thru phases where he says that and complains a lot. A full day break always makes him happy and we also have a "punching pillow". He can kick it, hit it, throw it and say anything he wants to it in the privacy of his own bedroom. Then he comes out with a new kiddo!

vinsmom

I have a 9 year old son, and also goes thru phases where he says that and complains a lot. A full day break always makes him happy and we also have a "punching pillow". He can kick it, hit it, throw it and say anything he wants to it in the privacy of his own bedroom. Then he comes out with a new kiddo!

vinsmom

vinsmom

vinsmom

dbtoo

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>HRod</b></i>

My six years old daughter keep saying that she does not want to have CF anymore.</end quote></div>

I'm on her side! I don't want it anymore either!

dbtoo

My six years old daughter keep saying that she does not want to have CF anymore.</end quote></div>

dbtoo

dbtoo

My six years old daughter keep saying that she does not want to have CF anymore.</end quote>

dbtoo

<br />
<br />My six years old daughter keep saying that she does not want to have CF anymore.</end quote>
<br />
<br />I'm on her side! I don't want it anymore either!
<br />
<br />