Needed prayers for Cheyenne

Patricia12569

<b>I am asking for prayers for Cheyenne. She went to the CF clinic on Thursday and they took x-rays and blood work. Her left lung is filled with thick mucas and she is now on different meds. They put her on steroids and she now has 2 different breathing treatments that total out to 6 a day....more if needed. They also raised her percussions to 4 times a day instead of two. </b> I want to say ahead of time, thank you. I have not been able to log in lately as there has been alot going on in my life aside from this, but I want to thank all who read this and pray for Cheyenne.

Patricia12569

<b>I am asking for prayers for Cheyenne. She went to the CF clinic on Thursday and they took x-rays and blood work. Her left lung is filled with thick mucas and she is now on different meds. They put her on steroids and she now has 2 different breathing treatments that total out to 6 a day....more if needed. They also raised her percussions to 4 times a day instead of two. </b> I want to say ahead of time, thank you. I have not been able to log in lately as there has been alot going on in my life aside from this, but I want to thank all who read this and pray for Cheyenne.

Patricia12569

Patricia12569

Patricia12569

JazzysMom

I will send prayers for Cheyenne to get through. Its a common bump in the road, but it can have a terrible impact emotionally.

HUGS

JazzysMom

I will send prayers for Cheyenne to get through. Its a common bump in the road, but it can have a terrible impact emotionally.

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

T

TonyaH

I will think good thoughts for a speedy recovery for Cheyenne! Hopefully the nebs will do the trick and clear her out very quickly.

T

TonyaH

I will think good thoughts for a speedy recovery for Cheyenne! Hopefully the nebs will do the trick and clear her out very quickly.

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH