Needing help at college...

robert321

I don't know what the programs are in the UK for these situations, but I know that in the US we have the access plan, basically a 504C for college, they're really useful for stick in the mud stubborn professors. At least I think this is a national thing...

robert321

I don't know what the programs are in the UK for these situations, but I know that in the US we have the access plan, basically a 504C for college, they're really useful for stick in the mud stubborn professors. At least I think this is a national thing...

robert321

robert321

robert321