Needs advice on how to up my appatite...

Jbenjamin152

There are 2 ways that I know how to up my appatite...one is to get high with mary jean and eat everything in sight...the other was to take megas...a female teenage hormone that is only avaliable thru a perscription...I was wanting to know if there is a THC (the active ingredant in weed) pill that will increase my drive to eat. I have been sick for a few weeks and can't afford to go in the hospital right now so I am trying to put it off till I can afford it...the 2nd week in november and then I can talk to my cf doc more indepth about this. I know that my doc is going to FLIPOUT because I have lost atleast 15 or so pounds...Any Ideas I'm willing to listen to almost anything...the only reason I'm leaning towards THC is I have pain that this helps to eleviate and I use to use this method when I was younger but then I asked a doc for help he sent me to a pain clinic and then that got to be too much and so now I'm looking to go outside the narcotic family to help because narcotics took away my appatite even worse than when I'm just at home sick.
you can message me here or on facebook..
www.facebook.com/jbenjamin152
or you can even text me
6079724701 I'm Josh just send your name with your text. Thanks for looking and the advice

Jbenjamin152

There are 2 ways that I know how to up my appatite...one is to get high with mary jean and eat everything in sight...the other was to take megas...a female teenage hormone that is only avaliable thru a perscription...I was wanting to know if there is a THC (the active ingredant in weed) pill that will increase my drive to eat. I have been sick for a few weeks and can't afford to go in the hospital right now so I am trying to put it off till I can afford it...the 2nd week in november and then I can talk to my cf doc more indepth about this. I know that my doc is going to FLIPOUT because I have lost atleast 15 or so pounds...Any Ideas I'm willing to listen to almost anything...the only reason I'm leaning towards THC is I have pain that this helps to eleviate and I use to use this method when I was younger but then I asked a doc for help he sent me to a pain clinic and then that got to be too much and so now I'm looking to go outside the narcotic family to help because narcotics took away my appatite even worse than when I'm just at home sick.
you can message me here or on facebook..
www.facebook.com/jbenjamin152
or you can even text me
6079724701 I'm Josh just send your name with your text. Thanks for looking and the advice

Jbenjamin152

<br />you can message me here or on facebook..
<br />www.facebook.com/jbenjamin152
<br />or you can even text me
<br />6079724701 I'm Josh just send your name with your text. Thanks for looking and the advice

E

entropy

well, if you can afford it buy a big bag of weed and make pot butter and then cookies or something. that will definitely help you put on weight.

if not, ask your doctor for a prescription for marinol, which is pharmaceutical THC. better of making pot cookies, though...

E

entropy

well, if you can afford it buy a big bag of weed and make pot butter and then cookies or something. that will definitely help you put on weight.

if not, ask your doctor for a prescription for marinol, which is pharmaceutical THC. better of making pot cookies, though...

E

entropy

<br />
<br />if not, ask your doctor for a prescription for marinol, which is pharmaceutical THC. better of making pot cookies, though...

stecarrera05

how may meals/snacks u eat a day??

ur apitite is base on hunger which is linked to ur metabolic rate and consistancy of eating.

stecarrera05

ur apitite is base on hunger which is linked to ur metabolic rate and consistancy of eating.

stecarrera05

<br />
<br />ur apitite is base on hunger which is linked to ur metabolic rate and consistancy of eating.

cf4life

Looking at that picture of your kids... if you need to be on IV's and/or in the hospital, how can you afford NOT to.

As far as your weight. Mind over matter. Choose your foods wisely, high nutrient value, complex carbs, high protein, etc. Plan out what you are going to eat ahead of time, eat every 2 hours. Make it a priority, ask for help from wife kids to help/remind. Like stecarrera05 said, the more you eat the more you will want to eat. It is similar to sex drive, the more you have the more you want.

cf4life

Looking at that picture of your kids... if you need to be on IV's and/or in the hospital, how can you afford NOT to.

As far as your weight. Mind over matter. Choose your foods wisely, high nutrient value, complex carbs, high protein, etc. Plan out what you are going to eat ahead of time, eat every 2 hours. Make it a priority, ask for help from wife kids to help/remind. Like stecarrera05 said, the more you eat the more you will want to eat. It is similar to sex drive, the more you have the more you want.

cf4life

<br />
<br />As far as your weight. Mind over matter. Choose your foods wisely, high nutrient value, complex carbs, high protein, etc. Plan out what you are going to eat ahead of time, eat every 2 hours. Make it a priority, ask for help from wife kids to help/remind. Like stecarrera05 said, the more you eat the more you will want to eat. It is similar to sex drive, the more you have the more you want.

theLostMiler

marinol is prescription synthetic THC or whatever, jst made me sick though.

As hard as it is, eat every 4 hours, even if its just a slice of cheese (thats what I was told)... even set your watch by it

theLostMiler

As hard as it is, eat every 4 hours, even if its just a slice of cheese (thats what I was told)... even set your watch by it

theLostMiler

<br />
<br />As hard as it is, eat every 4 hours, even if its just a slice of cheese (thats what I was told)... even set your watch by it

cf4life

I wanted to include some ideas and things I do, but I didn't have time before. Hopefully, if you are not feeling well you can get someone to help with some food prep. The idea is to have several things quickly available, so there is not much prep time when you need to eat next.

Hard boil 2 or more dozen eggs to have them ready to go.
Bake 6 or more sweet potatoes, after they cool, peel and store in fridge.
Make a large pot of chili, divide and store in fridge.
Buy some nuts and seeds. I usually pick up a large bag of almonds. It may help to divide them out into baggies, then when you sit to eat them force yourself to finish the bag.
Buy some fresh fruit, ie apples, cut and dip in peanut butter
Buy some cheese, cheese sticks or slices
Buy some whole wheat bread and peanut butter, for peanut butter sandwiches or PB&J if you wish
Have some sort of nutritional shake available, ie ensure, instant breakfast, etc
Buy some microwavable bags of veggies, ie broccoli. That way you can just put a bag in and its ready to eat in about 6 minutes. drizzle with melted cheese or butter, if you wish.
Make a batch of pasta or a casserole that can be portioned ahead of time.
Pick up your favorite breakfast cereal or oatmeal, etc
etc, etc.

Try to plan your day of eating and keep track of what you eat and if you can record the number calories you eat. Try to increase the calories each day. Push yourself to eat/finish what you have decided to eat for that meal even if you are not hungry. If you can push yourself to eat, you can pack some pounds back on.

Hope that is helpful for someone. That is kind of what I do during times when I am struggling with my weight.

The other thing is to exercise or weight train if you can. Your body will be asking for more food/nutrients.

cf4life

I wanted to include some ideas and things I do, but I didn't have time before. Hopefully, if you are not feeling well you can get someone to help with some food prep. The idea is to have several things quickly available, so there is not much prep time when you need to eat next.

Hard boil 2 or more dozen eggs to have them ready to go.
Bake 6 or more sweet potatoes, after they cool, peel and store in fridge.
Make a large pot of chili, divide and store in fridge.
Buy some nuts and seeds. I usually pick up a large bag of almonds. It may help to divide them out into baggies, then when you sit to eat them force yourself to finish the bag.
Buy some fresh fruit, ie apples, cut and dip in peanut butter
Buy some cheese, cheese sticks or slices
Buy some whole wheat bread and peanut butter, for peanut butter sandwiches or PB&J if you wish
Have some sort of nutritional shake available, ie ensure, instant breakfast, etc
Buy some microwavable bags of veggies, ie broccoli. That way you can just put a bag in and its ready to eat in about 6 minutes. drizzle with melted cheese or butter, if you wish.
Make a batch of pasta or a casserole that can be portioned ahead of time.
Pick up your favorite breakfast cereal or oatmeal, etc
etc, etc.

Try to plan your day of eating and keep track of what you eat and if you can record the number calories you eat. Try to increase the calories each day. Push yourself to eat/finish what you have decided to eat for that meal even if you are not hungry. If you can push yourself to eat, you can pack some pounds back on.

Hope that is helpful for someone. That is kind of what I do during times when I am struggling with my weight.

The other thing is to exercise or weight train if you can. Your body will be asking for more food/nutrients.