Nervous mother

laughenjoylove1

Thank you so much for responding to my post. It helps just having a sounding board. As if this isn't stressful enough, my husband is in the military and is attending a career course right now on the other side of the country. He will be gone until the middle of December. He was in Afghanistan last year during all of her illness.
I forgot to mention (and a few of you have asked)....my daughter just turned 2 at the end of September. She first started getting really sick right before she turned 1.
Thanks for your suggestions about the GI doctor and the full genetic testing. I'm going to push for that no matter wheat the sweat test results are for no other reason than my gut feeling.
The follow up appointment with her pediatrician is not until next Tuesday, but I can't wait that long to get the test results...it will drive me crazy. I'm going in for a core biopsy on Thursday for a lump in my breast. From what I've read we should be able to get the results within 24 hours so I'm really going to be persistent about getting them before next Tuesday...there's just so much on my mind right now.
*Her sweat test will be done at a CF accredited facility.

laughenjoylove1

Thank you so much for responding to my post. It helps just having a sounding board. As if this isn't stressful enough, my husband is in the military and is attending a career course right now on the other side of the country. He will be gone until the middle of December. He was in Afghanistan last year during all of her illness.
I forgot to mention (and a few of you have asked)....my daughter just turned 2 at the end of September. She first started getting really sick right before she turned 1.
Thanks for your suggestions about the GI doctor and the full genetic testing. I'm going to push for that no matter wheat the sweat test results are for no other reason than my gut feeling.
The follow up appointment with her pediatrician is not until next Tuesday, but I can't wait that long to get the test results...it will drive me crazy. I'm going in for a core biopsy on Thursday for a lump in my breast. From what I've read we should be able to get the results within 24 hours so I'm really going to be persistent about getting them before next Tuesday...there's just so much on my mind right now.

laughenjoylove1

laughenjoylove1

laughenjoylove1

AbbysMama

I will certainly be thinking about you and your daughter as you go through all of this. You are in a great place for support, encouragement, and general knowledge about CF. Keep us posted. Bless you for being a military wife. I have lots of respect for those whose spouses serve. You have a lot going on.

Emily

AbbysMama

I will certainly be thinking about you and your daughter as you go through all of this. You are in a great place for support, encouragement, and general knowledge about CF. Keep us posted. Bless you for being a military wife. I have lots of respect for those whose spouses serve. You have a lot going on.

Emily

AbbysMama

Emily

AbbysMama

Emily

AbbysMama

Emily