Netipot

ktsmom

My DH, no CF but chronic sinus infections, has been using the Neil-Med sinus rinse for about three months and absolutely swears by it. Same concept as the neti pot, as far as I know. He has been infection-free ever since, and has been working out things from his sinus cavities that he thinks have been in there for years (sorry if TMI!).

ktsmom

My DH, no CF but chronic sinus infections, has been using the Neil-Med sinus rinse for about three months and absolutely swears by it. Same concept as the neti pot, as far as I know. He has been infection-free ever since, and has been working out things from his sinus cavities that he thinks have been in there for years (sorry if TMI!).

ktsmom

ktsmom

ktsmom

Sevenstars

I was looking at the neti pots on amazon and they all come with special 'neti pot salt'. Do you guys buy that salt, or what? It's a bit pricey but the neti pot seems worth it from everything I've read. Thanks.

Sevenstars

I was looking at the neti pots on amazon and they all come with special 'neti pot salt'. Do you guys buy that salt, or what? It's a bit pricey but the neti pot seems worth it from everything I've read. Thanks.

Sevenstars

Sevenstars

Sevenstars

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Neil Med had a kit with a blue netti pot and about 50 packages of the sinus rinse salt at Walmart. Think the whole thing cost about $12.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Neil Med had a kit with a blue netti pot and about 50 packages of the sinus rinse salt at Walmart. Think the whole thing cost about $12.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Foody

We also use the Neil Med system in our family. We just got out 3 year old started and like it because it is easy to clean and has the individual packets so no germs.

Foody

We also use the Neil Med system in our family. We just got out 3 year old started and like it because it is easy to clean and has the individual packets so no germs.

Foody

Foody

Foody