Never a good sign

Sakem

This is interesting, Arkansas...how does only 1.1% of their patients only receive the guidelines for Care in Children:
( The percent of children less than 18 years of age who had at least four clinic visits, two lung function tests and a sputum or throat culture in 2008)

If I was in Arkasas, I would be asking for explanation and I would think this could be an issue if they want to stay accredited....

I think Minnesota has the highest FEV1s for pediatric patients, something like 103%

Sakem

This is interesting, Arkansas...how does only 1.1% of their patients only receive the guidelines for Care in Children:
( The percent of children less than 18 years of age who had at least four clinic visits, two lung function tests and a sputum or throat culture in 2008)

If I was in Arkasas, I would be asking for explanation and I would think this could be an issue if they want to stay accredited....

I think Minnesota has the highest FEV1s for pediatric patients, something like 103%

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem

<br />( The percent of children less than 18 years of age who had at least four clinic visits, two lung function tests and a sputum or throat culture in 2008)
<br />
<br />If I was in Arkasas, I would be asking for explanation and I would think this could be an issue if they want to stay accredited....
<br />
<br />I think Minnesota has the highest FEV1s for pediatric patients, something like 103%