Never Give Up!

LisaGreene

Dear Bonnie,
Thank you for posting this. I am so sorry for your loss. And that is a reality we all must face. You are right- there are freak accidents, etc. My husband's co-worker just lost his 19 year old son in a tragic skateboard accident (he was hit by a bus).

As hard as living with CF is at times, it has given our family an awareness of the preciousness of life that perhaps "normal" families may not have. Your comment about regrets is right on.

Your attitude of gratefulness for the good times together is so inspiring. Some would take the bitter road- to what end? What a blessing you are to those around you (including us).

Thank you for posting and sharing your heart, and wisdom, with us.
Hugs,
Lisa G.

LisaGreene

Dear Bonnie,
Thank you for posting this. I am so sorry for your loss. And that is a reality we all must face. You are right- there are freak accidents, etc. My husband's co-worker just lost his 19 year old son in a tragic skateboard accident (he was hit by a bus).

As hard as living with CF is at times, it has given our family an awareness of the preciousness of life that perhaps "normal" families may not have. Your comment about regrets is right on.

Your attitude of gratefulness for the good times together is so inspiring. Some would take the bitter road- to what end? What a blessing you are to those around you (including us).

Hugs,
Lisa G.

LisaGreene

Dear Bonnie,

Hugs,
Lisa G.

LisaGreene

Dear Bonnie,

Hugs,
Lisa G.

LisaGreene

Dear Bonnie,
<br />Thank you for posting this. I am so sorry for your loss. And that is a reality we all must face. You are right- there are freak accidents, etc. My husband's co-worker just lost his 19 year old son in a tragic skateboard accident (he was hit by a bus).
<br />
<br />As hard as living with CF is at times, it has given our family an awareness of the preciousness of life that perhaps "normal" families may not have. Your comment about regrets is right on.
<br />
<br />Your attitude of gratefulness for the good times together is so inspiring. Some would take the bitter road- to what end? What a blessing you are to those around you (including us).
<br />
<br />Thank you for posting and sharing your heart, and wisdom, with us.
<br />Hugs,
<br />Lisa G.