New around here!

tettygirl

New but feeling low!

Hi, I've never really posted on anything like this before so I'm not sure what the protocol is, kind of thing. Recently I'm feeling my health deteriorate rapidly, I've always been able to keep up with my mates and have a laugh and that. I've always been able to keep up with my peers but recently I'm feeling mega ill after any kind of event /night out / whatever. Is this the end of the good times? haha Also, I'm at uni atm, really struggling to concentrate. I'm wondering if any other CFers have the same problem ? I'm actually living at home at the moment so no crazy nights for me but i struggle to lead a "normal" day. I've been trying to get my degree for six years so this is basically my last chance saloon and I think I'm doomed! I dont think my personality matches with having cf very well. Does anyone out there compromise their health for the sake of living the life they want to? I suppose everyone's different!

Jellybaby

Hiya :)
Sorry to hear you're not doing too well :( but if you're on Facebook and need anyone to talk to you can add me on Facebook my names Aileen Henderson and I'm 17 :)