new at the forum, new at CF

kaylasdad

Welcome to the site.Your english writing was fine.
You found a great site here. You will get alot of good advise here as well as support. And a great place to just vent when your having a bad day.

kaylasdad

You found a great site here. You will get alot of good advise here as well as support. And a great place to just vent when your having a bad day.

kaylasdad

kaylasdad

kaylasdad

<br />You found a great site here. You will get alot of good advise here as well as support. And a great place to just vent when your having a bad day.

Chilemom

thank you... i am so glad to read your answer. Please tell me all your little secrets to fight CF, for example I make my daughter jump as a play all day, and I want to buy her a flute so she start exercising her lungs.
thank you very much.

Chilemom

thank you... i am so glad to read your answer. Please tell me all your little secrets to fight CF, for example I make my daughter jump as a play all day, and I want to buy her a flute so she start exercising her lungs.
thank you very much.

Chilemom

thank you very much.

Chilemom

thank you very much.

Chilemom

<br />thank you very much.