New but Old

3coolsons

Hello, my name is Lisa and I have twin boys with CF. I use to post long ago but it has been a long time. I have an older son as well that is CF free. We are currently in the hospital with Jordan who received a port yesterday. His twin Jaret already has a port(for two years) and now Jordan has one. I was just wondering if there are others whose children have ports?

3coolsons

Hello, my name is Lisa and I have twin boys with CF. I use to post long ago but it has been a long time. I have an older son as well that is CF free. We are currently in the hospital with Jordan who received a port yesterday. His twin Jaret already has a port(for two years) and now Jordan has one. I was just wondering if there are others whose children have ports?

3coolsons

3coolsons

3coolsons

debs2girls

Hi! My name is Debbie, mom of 5. My youngest is nine and has CF. She got a port placed in Jan. 09. I am so glad she did too. She is constantly (or so it seems) on IV meds, so it is a great help.

Nice to "meet" you.

debs2girls

Hi! My name is Debbie, mom of 5. My youngest is nine and has CF. She got a port placed in Jan. 09. I am so glad she did too. She is constantly (or so it seems) on IV meds, so it is a great help.

Nice to "meet" you.

debs2girls

Nice to "meet" you.

debs2girls

Nice to "meet" you.

debs2girls

<br />
<br />Nice to "meet" you.

3coolsons

Hi Debbie,
My son just got out of the hospital. He is doing great with his port. Sore of course but other wise good. Thanks for your comment it really makes you feel better when you hear that someone else is doing good with something new like that. Its nice to meet you as well.

3coolsons

Hi Debbie,
My son just got out of the hospital. He is doing great with his port. Sore of course but other wise good. Thanks for your comment it really makes you feel better when you hear that someone else is doing good with something new like that. Its nice to meet you as well.

3coolsons

Hi Debbie,

3coolsons

Hi Debbie,

3coolsons

Hi Debbie,
<br />My son just got out of the hospital. He is doing great with his port. Sore of course but other wise good. Thanks for your comment it really makes you feel better when you hear that someone else is doing good with something new like that. Its nice to meet you as well.

debs2girls

Glad you are out and he is doing good. We were released last Thursday afternoon. Doing home IV's for another 9 days or so.

debs2girls

Glad you are out and he is doing good. We were released last Thursday afternoon. Doing home IV's for another 9 days or so.

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls