New changes to medicaid starting in Jan

K

kgfrompa

<br>I just got a notice that medical assistance will cover only Six meds a month and I called and I was told CF was not cover for more than six a month so they told me to call my Social worker and get the doctors to write a exception this is so scary I take 13 meds a month and they have Asthma and COPD covered but not CF what are they thinking!I had to put them on the top of my prayer list!!

K

kgfrompa

<br>I just got a notice that medical assistance will cover only Six meds a month and I called and I was told CF was not cover for more than six a month so they told me to call my Social worker and get the doctors to write a exception this is so scary I take 13 meds a month and they have Asthma and COPD covered but not CF what are they thinking!I had to put them on the top of my prayer list!!

K

kgfrompa

Treble

Wtf? This a bad joke? lol. "Oh hey, we know you're dying and on this service because you can't work and all, but you can't have more then 6 meds a month. mmk?"

Makes total sense to me, lol.

Treble

Wtf? This a bad joke? lol. "Oh hey, we know you're dying and on this service because you can't work and all, but you can't have more then 6 meds a month. mmk?"

Treble

tesorotiffa

My doctor has already been having to write "medically necessary" on my prescriptions due to the changes in Medicaid that have happened in Louisiana for about the past year. It hasn't been an issue though.

tesorotiffa

My doctor has already been having to write "medically necessary" on my prescriptions due to the changes in Medicaid that have happened in Louisiana for about the past year. It hasn't been an issue though.

tesorotiffa

julie

What state are you in? Medicaid is a state funded program and every state is different. I can help look up some laws and exception rules for you...

julie

What state are you in? Medicaid is a state funded program and every state is different. I can help look up some laws and exception rules for you...

julie

K

kgfrompa

I live in Pennsylvania I am waiting to here from my Social worker on my next move I know they are making cuts but this is going to make people very sick if not worse<br>

K

kgfrompa

I live in Pennsylvania I am waiting to here from my Social worker on my next move I know they are making cuts but this is going to make people very sick if not worse<br>

K

kgfrompa