NEW Children's Book

jcahill

Hello Everyone,

My New Children's book has just been released. It is a inspirational tale about me (Jerry Cahill), and how I thrived despite having CF. Please take a look at the cover below. If you are interested please take a look at my site as well.

View attachment 256

http://www.youcannotfail.com

JENNYC

Jerry could you tell us a little about the book....like what age range this book would be good for and how many pages? My daughter loves reading books about CF! It appears to be a very upbeat book which I love. Does it maybe have a blurb or something about the book? Sorry for all the questions :)

T

tdickerson95

New Children's Book

I'm a school librarian. I'll definitely look into adding your book to our collection. I'm so glad you've done this. I'm sure my daughter who has CF will love this book too. She's 7 and beginning to ask lots of questions and I think your book will be a perfect book for her to read. Thank you!!
tdickerson95

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
Jerry could you tell us a little about the book....like what age range this book would be good for and how many pages? My daughter loves reading books about CF! It appears to be a very upbeat book which I love. Does it maybe have a blurb or something about the book? Sorry for all the questions :)

That's a great question Jenny! I would like to know that as well :)

Jerry you are an inspiration to us all (L) A real life super hero!!

jcahill

The book is a look into my life growing up with Cystic Fibrosis. It is geared toward children from the age of 4-10. It has about 30 pages filled with colorful illustration. I have also attached a small summary in this message.

"Jerry, The Boy Who Could Not Fail tells the story of a young boy facing adversity. After being diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, Jerry adopts the saying “I cannot fail” – a saying his parents taught him – and uses it to persevere through difficult situations in his childhood. By believing in his inability to fail, Jerry constantly tries new things, never gives up hope, and celebrates life every day."

jcahill

I'm a school librarian. I'll definitely look into adding your book to our collection. I'm so glad you've done this. I'm sure my daughter who has CF will love this book too. She's 7 and beginning to ask lots of questions and I think your book will be a perfect book for her to read. Thank you!!
tdickerson95

That is Great "tdickerson95" !! If you are interested or have any question please email my assistant at cmcewan@esiason.org.

JENNYC

I just ordered!! I can't wait for Abby to see it!! Thanks Jerry and you really are an inspiration to us all!!

J

JenniferRose65

I ordered my signed copy as soon as they were released! It really is a beautiful book! There isn't really anything else like this out there. I pretty much own every CF book I can get my hands on and this is one of the only books for children out there!