New Cystic Fibrosis Documentary

spacemom

Congrats to you and your brother... we need to raise awareness.... ther's not enough people with the disease to make medications profitibale.... this almost made me cry when I heard it... This will change soon, it must!

spacemom

Congrats to you and your brother... we need to raise awareness.... ther's not enough people with the disease to make medications profitibale.... this almost made me cry when I heard it... This will change soon, it must!

spacemom

spacemom

spacemom