New flooring....carpet or tile????

C

Cherylwithone

Don't do carpet if you can help it at all. Cfer's alot of times have asthma and allergies. Prego makes a nice easy install floor. I did DD room and tiled the kitchen. We have a steam mop that we love. Kills anything on the floor and just throw the pad in the washer. Doing this we have manage to keep her much healthier. Dust mites love and I mean love carpet!

Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

C

Cherylwithone

Don't do carpet if you can help it at all. Cfer's alot of times have asthma and allergies. Prego makes a nice easy install floor. I did DD room and tiled the kitchen. We have a steam mop that we love. Kills anything on the floor and just throw the pad in the washer. Doing this we have manage to keep her much healthier. Dust mites love and I mean love carpet!

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

<br />
<br />Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

HollyAnnsMom

Thanks guys for the quick responses as I'm ready to do something. This tile here is way to busy for my liking. I think hands down tile...LOL! Thanks for the pics also you do a nice job. My dad and step-mom do a really good job on ceramic tile so I'll have to get a call in to them. Thanks again.

HollyAnnsMom

Thanks guys for the quick responses as I'm ready to do something. This tile here is way to busy for my liking. I think hands down tile...LOL! Thanks for the pics also you do a nice job. My dad and step-mom do a really good job on ceramic tile so I'll have to get a call in to them. Thanks again.

HollyAnnsMom

HollyAnnsMom

HollyAnnsMom

JennyCoulon

I would say go tile. You can always have rugs around if you decide to that can be washed frequently. Have always heard that tile is better then carpet. Hope this helps.

JennyCoulon

I would say go tile. You can always have rugs around if you decide to that can be washed frequently. Have always heard that tile is better then carpet. Hope this helps.

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon