New G Tube

dmarie781

I have conflicting answers from the Doctors as to if you can use the vest yet with the g-tube. My 14year old daughter just got it on Monday and is still very sore. Some say yes some said no. What worked for CPT for everyone else with a new tube. Also any helpful hints will be much appreciated as I am very nervous I won't do the right thing in regards to care and maintenance until she heals and gets the long tube shortened.

dmarie781

I have conflicting answers from the Doctors as to if you can use the vest yet with the g-tube. My 14year old daughter just got it on Monday and is still very sore. Some say yes some said no. What worked for CPT for everyone else with a new tube. Also any helpful hints will be much appreciated as I am very nervous I won't do the right thing in regards to care and maintenance until she heals and gets the long tube shortened.

dmarie781

dmarie781

dmarie781

bananagirl

When I first got my feeding tube put in I didn't do the vest right at first but I think by a day or two after I was back on it. I was in the hospital at the time so I had to do it four times a day. we just lowered the pressure and frequency for the first day or so that I was back on vest and then it was back to my normal routine.

bananagirl

When I first got my feeding tube put in I didn't do the vest right at first but I think by a day or two after I was back on it. I was in the hospital at the time so I had to do it four times a day. we just lowered the pressure and frequency for the first day or so that I was back on vest and then it was back to my normal routine.

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl