New Game

65rosessamurai

As the BGM played "It's raining men", one of the men riding on the Harley Davidson, who had been out to sea the longest went up to her to give her CPR, when... (BGM= Back Ground Music)

65rosessamurai

As the BGM played "It's raining men", one of the men riding on the Harley Davidson, who had been out to sea the longest went up to her to give her CPR, when... (BGM= Back Ground Music)

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

JazzysMom

grabbed his pony tail & pulled him closer, tore his leather vest apart with her teeth and then..........

(think I have been in lock up too long LOL~~thanks for keeping it going)

JazzysMom

grabbed his pony tail & pulled him closer, tore his leather vest apart with her teeth and then..........

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

welshgirl

broke out in song ******Y. M. C. A. it's fun to stay at the Y .M .C . A. ****** just then they heard a rustle in the bushes so they both............

welshgirl

broke out in song ******Y. M. C. A. it's fun to stay at the Y .M .C . A. ****** just then they heard a rustle in the bushes so they both............

welshgirl

welshgirl

welshgirl