New game

D

DaMan

And Chris delivers a spin tingling clothesline to Jeff Hardy. He covers him for the three count. One.... Two... To be continued.

D

DaMan

But suddenly Triple H pulls me off of Jeff to apply the devastating pedigree. He turns around to go back after Jeff in time to see John Cena pick him up into the FU. He covers him. One....Two....Three. And John Cena is new world heavyweight champion.

D

DaMan

But suddenly Triple H pulls me off of Jeff to apply the devastating pedigree. He turns around to go back after Jeff in time to see John Cena pick him up into the FU. He covers him. One....Two....Three. And John Cena is new world heavyweight champion.

D

DaMan

D

DaMan

D

DaMan

D

DaMan

lol Yeah Brad. Then the Dream takes a chair to the game and tells the ref to ring the bell for a new match to start.

D

DaMan

lol Yeah Brad. Then the Dream takes a chair to the game and tells the ref to ring the bell for a new match to start.

D

DaMan

D

DaMan