New here...17/M/NC with CF..lets talk!!

blindhearted

Cool. I'm on the other side of the state, about 30 mins from Greenville...2 hrs from the beach. What center do u go to? I go to Duke.

blindhearted

Cool. I'm on the other side of the state, about 30 mins from Greenville...2 hrs from the beach. What center do u go to? I go to Duke.

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted

I go to Carolina's Medical Center in Charlotte. I used to go to Duke when I was younger but its about a 4-5 hour drive to Duke from here so that was taking a toll on My Mom so we found Great doctors in Charlotte so thats where I go.

I go to Carolina's Medical Center in Charlotte. I used to go to Duke when I was younger but its about a 4-5 hour drive to Duke from here so that was taking a toll on My Mom so we found Great doctors in Charlotte so thats where I go.

blindhearted

I've always gone to Duke, I wish we had a CF center closer to me. It takes me 2 hr and 30 mins to get to my clinic. It turns out to be an all day event when we go. Have you checked out the chat server?

blindhearted

I've always gone to Duke, I wish we had a CF center closer to me. It takes me 2 hr and 30 mins to get to my clinic. It turns out to be an all day event when we go. Have you checked out the chat server?

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted