New here... just saying hi!

Jeana

Hi Jenny,
Welcome! I am 33 and have two boys. My four-year-old Chris by adoption and my ten-month old Alex by pregnancy. About three years ago, I came to the realization of how sick I really was, as well, and have been trying to be as compliant as possible to keep myself healthy. It's always great to hear other stories and perspectives.
Jeana

Jeana

Hi Jenny,
Welcome! I am 33 and have two boys. My four-year-old Chris by adoption and my ten-month old Alex by pregnancy. About three years ago, I came to the realization of how sick I really was, as well, and have been trying to be as compliant as possible to keep myself healthy. It's always great to hear other stories and perspectives.
Jeana

Jeana

Hi Jenny,
Jeana

Jeana

Hi Jenny,
Jeana

Jeana

Hi Jenny,
<br />Welcome! I am 33 and have two boys. My four-year-old Chris by adoption and my ten-month old Alex by pregnancy. About three years ago, I came to the realization of how sick I really was, as well, and have been trying to be as compliant as possible to keep myself healthy. It's always great to hear other stories and perspectives.
<br />Jeana