New here wanted to say HI!

ashmomo

Wow, you must be busy! Welcome! I have 2 daughters, 4 years and 7 months both with CF. Glad everything has been going pretty well for you guys and hope they continue to stay healthy! We have weight issues with our 2 girls too.

ashmomo

Wow, you must be busy! Welcome! I have 2 daughters, 4 years and 7 months both with CF. Glad everything has been going pretty well for you guys and hope they continue to stay healthy! We have weight issues with our 2 girls too.

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

debs2girls

Welcome to the family. Sorry there is a need for this place but very glad it is here.
We are on day 11 of our current hospital visit. So glad you are not having major issues with your little ones.

debs2girls

Welcome to the family. Sorry there is a need for this place but very glad it is here.
We are on day 11 of our current hospital visit. So glad you are not having major issues with your little ones.

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

<br />We are on day 11 of our current hospital visit. So glad you are not having major issues with your little ones.

S

scheesman

hi jen, sounds like you are a busy mom. merry xmas. keep those kids healthy.

S

scheesman

S

scheesman

S

scheesman

S

scheesman