new here

jessicacf21

I'm new here just wanted to say hello. I'll be 21 in a week I was diagnosed at 4mon. i'm not as healthy as i would like to be or probably should be. the docs are trying to get me into support groups and since we can not meet in person for obvious reasons i thought this was the next best thing!!! so hello to all!

jessicacf21

I'm new here just wanted to say hello. I'll be 21 in a week I was diagnosed at 4mon. i'm not as healthy as i would like to be or probably should be. the docs are trying to get me into support groups and since we can not meet in person for obvious reasons i thought this was the next best thing!!! so hello to all!

jessicacf21

westonsmom

Hi Jessica,
I am new as well. My son was recently diagnosed. I am hear for the same reasons as you except I also need some information.
Jenn
28yr old mom of Ella 3yr. and Weston 13 mos (w/CF)

westonsmom

Hi Jessica,
I am new as well. My son was recently diagnosed. I am hear for the same reasons as you except I also need some information.
Jenn
28yr old mom of Ella 3yr. and Weston 13 mos (w/CF)