New, & Legal help DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

thelizardqueen

I still say call Child and Family Services if it is that bad for the child. If she isn't going to live out the year due to negligence, you need to get her out of there ASAP.

thelizardqueen

I still say call Child and Family Services if it is that bad for the child. If she isn't going to live out the year due to negligence, you need to get her out of there ASAP.

Faust

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>thelizardqueen</b></i><br>I still say call Child and Family Services if it is that bad for the child. If she isn't going to live out the year due to negligence, you need to get her out of there ASAP.<hr></blockquote>

Yeah I mean, there's really no other option in this.

And yeah, his earlier thread was removed for some reason.

Faust

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>thelizardqueen</b></i><br>I still say call Child and Family Services if it is that bad for the child. If she isn't going to live out the year due to negligence, you need to get her out of there ASAP.<hr></blockquote>

Yeah I mean, there's really no other option in this.

And yeah, his earlier thread was removed for some reason.

JazzysMom

I know the post you are referring to Julie. He couldnt find it & asked where to look etc. What I cant remember is if he put his name on the post after signing in anonymously or if he did sign it & it was deleted.

JazzysMom

I know the post you are referring to Julie. He couldnt find it & asked where to look etc. What I cant remember is if he put his name on the post after signing in anonymously or if he did sign it & it was deleted.

julie

very strange though that we can't find that initial post from him, I clearly remember it and remember all the responses. Many references to contact Beth. But I don't think I ever saw him post on that thread again, and now I can't seem to find it in the search engine.
???????????????????????????????????

Only thing I can't remember is if he used a sign on name or anon. but either way it should still show up in search by putting just legal (I think I remember that was in the initial title).

Oh well, hopefully he calls CPS ASAP and lets them handle the legalities. Generally they do their jobs very well!

julie

very strange though that we can't find that initial post from him, I clearly remember it and remember all the responses. Many references to contact Beth. But I don't think I ever saw him post on that thread again, and now I can't seem to find it in the search engine.
???????????????????????????????????

Only thing I can't remember is if he used a sign on name or anon. but either way it should still show up in search by putting just legal (I think I remember that was in the initial title).

Oh well, hopefully he calls CPS ASAP and lets them handle the legalities. Generally they do their jobs very well!

anonymous

The question is, Mac, where are you now?

Come back and let us know what the deal is.

Christian

And if you can't get the legal garbage in order, just call DYFS and get the kid out.

anonymous

The question is, Mac, where are you now?

Come back and let us know what the deal is.

Christian

And if you can't get the legal garbage in order, just call DYFS and get the kid out.

anonymous

Hey Julie,

Thanks for the SUPPORT!! WOW!!

Thanks to ALL who gave me information, TRUST ME, I will act on it.

To The REST of you that are quick to criticize, CPS WAS CALLED & THEY DID NOTHING!! The FAQ in question was me. As for the WHOLE STORY, I am a legal proffessional and am not at liberty to disclose more than I already have due to client confidentiality. LIGHTEN UP!!
Thanks again, Christian, Julie & others.

Mac

anonymous

Hey Julie,

Thanks for the SUPPORT!! WOW!!

Thanks to ALL who gave me information, TRUST ME, I will act on it.

To The REST of you that are quick to criticize, CPS WAS CALLED & THEY DID NOTHING!! The FAQ in question was me. As for the WHOLE STORY, I am a legal proffessional and am not at liberty to disclose more than I already have due to client confidentiality. LIGHTEN UP!!
Thanks again, Christian, Julie & others.

Mac

julie

Thanks for sharing what you can Mac. I wish you the best with getting this poor child out of the home. Sometimes CPS really doesn't do their job (I have heard good and horriffic cases). Please do come back if you need more help!

julie

Thanks for sharing what you can Mac. I wish you the best with getting this poor child out of the home. Sometimes CPS really doesn't do their job (I have heard good and horriffic cases). Please do come back if you need more help!

JazzysMom

Sorry for seeming Harsh MackyD. The disappearance of your original post I think is what triggered it. You evidently did not see the responses & now you post again which made us wonder why the heck you didnt take our initial advice. We, of course, didnt realize you never saw the original responses We also didnt know that CPS was called. I dont recall that being in the very first post. We were kind of left hanging! I hope you can get some help for this child!

JazzysMom

Sorry for seeming Harsh MackyD. The disappearance of your original post I think is what triggered it. You evidently did not see the responses & now you post again which made us wonder why the heck you didnt take our initial advice. We, of course, didnt realize you never saw the original responses We also didnt know that CPS was called. I dont recall that being in the very first post. We were kind of left hanging! I hope you can get some help for this child!

CFHockeyMom

Ditto what Melissa said.

Keep us posted. I'm curious, how come CPS didn't do anything? Have you tried a follow-up call to a supervisor? I know how CPS can be; leaving kids in danger while taking others from loving homes. In fact, I think there was a post like that here not so long ago about a child being taken from their family without CPS getting all the facts.

Good luck and thanks for being this child's advocate.

CFHockeyMom

Ditto what Melissa said.

Keep us posted. I'm curious, how come CPS didn't do anything? Have you tried a follow-up call to a supervisor? I know how CPS can be; leaving kids in danger while taking others from loving homes. In fact, I think there was a post like that here not so long ago about a child being taken from their family without CPS getting all the facts.

Good luck and thanks for being this child's advocate.

anonymous

I recall this first post too as I took exception to the cheeky responses the poster was getting and it does seem to have been removed for some reason - it was titled something like 'starving to death'...I really hope the child in question has been rescued from the negligent mother - who in their right mind would withhold life saving medication from their child??? Bizarre!

Kat (37 with CF, NZ)

anonymous

I recall this first post too as I took exception to the cheeky responses the poster was getting and it does seem to have been removed for some reason - it was titled something like 'starving to death'...I really hope the child in question has been rescued from the negligent mother - who in their right mind would withhold life saving medication from their child??? Bizarre!

Kat (37 with CF, NZ)